GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions

xotrevor
Site Admin

GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions

Post by xotrevor »

Please consider contributing to our cause and the work we are doing to bring the truth.

Click Here To Contribute To Our Cause And The Work We Are Doing

Thank you and God Bless You!

So before we get started, let us first understand that before Trump was POTUS GITMO (Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp) was a fraction of the size it now is. This can be clearly confirmed by the following visuals, identifying a significant amount of expansion for what is expected to be tens of thousands of new ex-elite prisoners. Well, those who are not executed via military tribunal at least.

Now, if you are not aware of these indictments I am referring to, that makes perfect sense because they are still sealed and not yet public knowledge. Please allow me to enlighten you. These equate to roughly 222,000 sealed indictments and pertain to the most disturbing and corrupt crimes against humanity. These range from human trafficking, organ trafficking, child sex trafficking, slavery, treason, terrorism, fraud, misuse of AI, genocide, brainwashing, defamation, 5G endangerment, religious discrimination, misrepresentation, censorship, privacy infringement, and prevention of saving humanity from biotech endangerment.

Below you will find the related and confirmed ongoing lawsuit filed by Cyprus A. Parsa, The AI Organization vs. Google et al. on February 26, 2020.

Relatedly, another notable court case has been brought forward by the Latham family versus Epstein's "The 1953 Trust" and was updated as recently as February 1, 2021. This lawsuit showcases how a child was bought, sold, and used as a commodity by multiple high level Luciferian pedophile elites and their respectively associated media corporations and record labels. The full lawsuit shown below highlights the charges relating to spying, stalking, drugging, abducting, hostage taking and kidnapping for the purposes of criminally organized sociopathic conduct including sexual assault, sexual harassment, abuse, rape, torment, torture, exploitation, extortion, and human trafficking.

Equally, there has been numerous documents published on the Human Rights Tribunal International website relating to violations of all 30 articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) including war crimes to commit mass genocide involving ANTIFA, CDC, Fauci, Gates Foundation, National Lawyers Guild, National Governors Association, The Rothschild Family, and WHO.

Many of these deep state elites were given warning of their looming arrests via secret envelopes handed out at George H. W. Bush's funeral. The following video and image will show you a few of those who were the served the letter and what exactly the letter said. Essentially, George H.W. Bush confessed everything in his human rights tribunal (filmed on analog) which severely implicated many deep state puppets.

Many of these involved elites have been using COVID-19 as a guise for their crimes against humanity, using coded communications to let each other know their legal situations. The images below give us a great breakdown of their comms.

Many of these involved elites are currently suited with an ankle monitor or microchip tracker. They often fake a leg injury to get a large cast/brace over the monitor to conceal it easily.

Whereas the clone/double Joe Biden so flagrantly shows off how not broken his foot is, just mere days after he allegedly fractured it. He is so obviously concealing an ankle monitor and this just makes it undeniable. Clearly he has entirely capitulated to the plan and is merely playing his role out, possibly even a white hat actor.

Specifically, the following 50 politically involved elites have been charged with any combination of the following Title 18 U.S. Code felony violations including:

These arrests, executions, and tribunals began as far back as 2017 during Trumps presidency and are still ongoing as of today as many indictments have yet to be unsealed. The following diagrams seek to make sense of the "plan" or "show" or "movie" or "script" the entire world is watching as the deep state cabal is being brought down behind the scenes.

Many of the elites that have already been arrested or executed along with those who have not yet had their military tribunal will continue to commit suicide or die mysterious deaths. This is also how the white hat clones/doubles filling in for the indicted elites will exit the movie we are all watching. The fake news media may even label many of these Rommel deaths as COVID-19 to push their narrative on the sleeping masses in order to keep as many fear-mongered as possible. These elites are attempting to keep their public image and legacy intact and have taken deals behind the scenes. The crimes they have committed are either treasonous or crimes against humanity which all equate to the death sentence regardless.

Operation Warp Speed, a military vaccine delivery operation is believed to secretly be these indictments unsealing for mass arrests via the military for crimes against humanity, treason, and other high crimes (the military is the cure). We have seen numerous live broadcasted vaccine injections (many of which appear to be using prop needles to fake injections) to some well known treasonous or pedophilic persons. Now the key point that needs to be overserved in the following image is that all the flags are wrinkled, which is a comm for traitor/treason. Is it possible that these vaccines are actually lethal injections? Have we just witnessed actors/clones/doubles being phased out of the movie?

Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
Redhead

Re: GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions

Post by Redhead »

:D. LOVE YOU TRUMP! THANK YOU!. HOPE AND FAITH STRONGER. AMEN 🙏
TrueWhovian

Post by TrueWhovian »

Very interesting, indeed.
Jytte

Post by Jytte »

Could this be the reason why Fauci looked as if he is wearing a mask? And could Tedros be gone too - and that be the reason why WHO has admitted that high Ct equals too many false positive?
Our primeminister has been in quarantine - and tested negative. And a few days earlier a harbour near Copenhagen was closed to the public for some days, and military vehicles were driving to Copenhagen from that harbour.
I really hope, she won't go free. She a psycopath, giggling when she leaves the press conferences, you know like Camala Harris is giggling. These people are sick
Debbie Pike

Post by Debbie Pike »

Thanks Trevor for all of this work you do for us. I had come across the above information on the web sometime back but did not know if it was 100% true. People's skin color has changed I noticed so I figure they are wearing silicone mask and I don't see some listed here anymore in congress. I wonder if this large lawsuit was won? I am told all has been done and we are watching the movie.
xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

Debbie Pike wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:59 pm Thanks Trevor for all of this work you do for us. I had come across the above information on the web sometime back but did not know if it was 100% true. People's skin color has changed I noticed so I figure they are wearing silicone mask and I don't see some listed here anymore in congress. I wonder if this large lawsuit was won? I am told all has been done and we are watching the movie.
You're welcome, enjoy the show.
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”