Shadow Gate - The biggest government whistleblowing event ever!

xotrevor
Site Admin

Shadow Gate - The biggest government whistleblowing event ever!

Post by xotrevor »

Please consider contributing to our cause and the work we are doing to bring the truth.

Click Here To Contribute To Our Cause And The Work We Are Doing

Thank you and God Bless You!

NOTICE: The material presented in this article/video should concern people of all political affiliations given elected officials are not the shadow government. This is about real players who’s names never come up but should. Corrupt carrier politicians are definitely part of the beltway swamp, even aspects of the deep state, but they are not the shadow government. Two whistleblowers, who worked extensively within the Shadow Government as contractors have come forward with revelations that may be the biggest whistleblowing event to date.

The video you are about to watch was flagged and removed from YouTube and Facebook as part of an effort to combat false news and misinformation on their websites.

Watch "Shadow Gate" Video

Contractors hired by government officials to frame Donald Trump are “behind the fake news in mainstream media” and recent protests.

"ShadowGate" has been billed as perhaps the "biggest government whistleblowing event ever," the promised exposé, nearly an hour-and-a-half long, started spreading on social media about two weeks later.

Much in the vein of Infowars, which was created by Alex Jones and promotes conspiracy theories, this video makes sweeping claims about a supposed shadow government puppeteering civil society. But it provides no supporting evidence for its eye-opening claims.

"What if I were to tell you that a small group of government contractors were hired by government officials to frame the Trump campaign, set him up for the Russia collusion investigation, provided witnesses for the impeachment hearings, and provided administrative support services to the Department of Justice during the Mueller investigation," Weaver says as the video starts. "And what if it just so happened that this same group of government contractors are behind the fake news in mainstream media, influence operations on social media, and the civil unrest nationwide pushing the defund the police movement."

The referenced "contractors" form the "military industrial complex," Weaver says. "These contractors have used their connections, power and influence to create an unprecedented international criminal enterprise where blackmail is traded and people’s personal data is gold."

From there more allegations unfurl without evidence, including that:

News pundits like Mika Brzezinski of MSNBC’s "Morning Joe" are assets for this shadow government.

Polls that showed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton winning the 2016 presidential election by a big margin were an attempt at "hijacking reality" to distract from "the fact that she couldn’t walk, talk, climb stairs."

So-called "Obama phones" — described as free cell phones for low-income families — "played a significant role in fostering" unrest in Ferguson, Mo., after Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager was shot in 2014.

The whistleblower who told federal officials that President Donald Trump solicited foreign interference from Ukraine in the 2020 election is a "decoy." (Here, the ShadowGate video shows several photos of the son of Democratic fundraiser George Soros, Alexander Soros, who has been frequently misidentified as the man some conservatives allege is the whistleblower.)

The ShadowGate narrative hinges on the allegations of two "whistleblowers," someone referred to by the first name of "Tore," who is described as a linguist and intelligence contractor for the U.S. Navy, and Patrick Bergy, who is described as a "PSYOP Program Developer" in cyber security for the U.S. Army.

Neither the Navy nor the Army answered our questions about the video, including our efforts to verify their employment history.

Though Tore is not given a last name in the video she appears to be Tore Maras-Lindeman, host of the radio show Tore Says who in 2018 announced she was running for mayor of Minot, N.D., with the slogan "Make Minot Great Again."

Bergy, meanwhile, recently suggested in a video posted on YouTube that Weaver had recently been arrested because of her work exposing the deep state. Actually, Weaver and her boyfriend were arrested on charges of robbery, tampering with evidence, obstructing justice and domestic violence, Fox News reported.

Davey Alba, a reporter for the New York Times covering disinformation, tweeted on Aug. 16 that an emergency legal fund for Weaver had raised more than $88,000. By Aug. 17, it was at more than $161,000.

"So many tactics are colliding with this piece of misinformation," Alba said about the ShadowGate video. "To be clear: QAnon is largely behind the spread of this video."

The QAnon conspiracy theory similarly swirls around secret hands, pitting the president against a "deep state" set on undermining him. Recent misinformation perpetuated by its believers wrongly claimed that the explosion at the port of Beirut was actually a bombing involving the Rothschild family, and that the online home goods retailer Wayfair was mixed up in a global child sex-trafficking ring.

What’s also clear here: while the ShadowGate video makes incredible claims about the government, they amount to an unfounded conspiracy theory that recasts recent major news events — like Black Lives Matter demonstrations, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and news coverage that’s unflattering to the president — as the product of secret meddling by the U.S. government.

The theory is baseless. Black Lives Matter protests arose from anger and grief over police killings of unarmed black men. Mueller didn’t find evidence that Trump knowingly conspired with the Kremlin. And news coverage that scrutinizes the president and his actions isn’t "fake news" courtesy of some government contractors, but simply journalism.
[/size]
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
Idahotato3

Re: Shadow Gate - The biggest government whistleblowing event ever!

Post by Idahotato3 »

Thanks for sharing this! It is honestly mind blowing to me - so much corruption and so deep
xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

Idahotato3 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:04 pm Thanks for sharing this! It is honestly mind blowing to me - so much corruption and so deep
You're very welcome!

Have you watched these:

FALL OF THE CABAL: The end of the world as we know it. Full Documentary:
http://www.trevorwinchell.com/AmericanPatriotsForum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13&sid=97760802087ba36d71fb22bc6b9500ca

Out Of Shadows - 2020 Documentary:
http://www.trevorwinchell.com/AmericanPatriotsForum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14&sid=97760802087ba36d71fb22bc6b9500ca
Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
Chenson

Post by Chenson »

This is absolutely mind blowing, I’ve known there was some form of evil but not to this extent. I truly thank God for President Trump and all who are working for the good of the people
CarolCzarkowski

Post by CarolCzarkowski »

A documentary which all should see & heed. Whistleblowers I’ve known over past 20 years have disclosed similar experiences as did I as a Whistleblower. Many persons doing the work of government & contractors as well as those on Capitol Hill have their heads so buried in dollars in front of them they are too afraid to stand for preservation of USA. Hoping this film will help ALL see damage they are causing by not speaking out. God bless these Whistleblowers & keep them safe.
xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

CarolCzarkowski wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:56 am A documentary which all should see & heed. Whistleblowers I’ve known over past 20 years have disclosed similar experiences as did I as a Whistleblower. Many persons doing the work of government & contractors as well as those on Capitol Hill have their heads so buried in dollars in front of them they are too afraid to stand for preservation of USA. Hoping this film will help ALL see damage they are causing by not speaking out. God bless these Whistleblowers & keep them safe.
Thank you!
Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum

IzzieK

Post by IzzieK »

Thank you Trevor for what you do...Many of us really appreciate all these videos. I just joined a few days ago and still have a lot of watch as I can only do this from time to time because of my schedule. I put in time. And I am not sorry...this is a great thing you are doing for all of us. May God blesses you and love you and your family. Be safe out there. Keep safe.
xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

IzzieK wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:17 am Thank you Trevor for what you do...Many of us really appreciate all these videos. I just joined a few days ago and still have a lot of watch as I can only do this from time to time because of my schedule. I put in time. And I am not sorry...this is a great thing you are doing for all of us. May God blesses you and love you and your family. Be safe out there. Keep safe.
Thank you! We appreciate your kind words! God Bless you and your family, Stay Safe.
Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum

Return to “Articles”