EAT NATURAL FOODS - CLEAR OF SUBSTITUTES OR MAN MADE CHEMICALS - KEY TO HELP YOUR BODY HEAL

RoseberryEssentials

EAT NATURAL FOODS - CLEAR OF SUBSTITUTES OR MAN MADE CHEMICALS - KEY TO HELP YOUR BODY HEAL

Post by RoseberryEssentials »

Eating Natural Foods clear of substitutes, man made chemicals and synthetics is key to helping your body heal.

you are what you eat and you are what you absorb. Giving your body the best food, lots of clean pure water and focusing on colorful LIVING yumminess as foods is such a simple way, and yet it seems as it is such a foreign concept for so many, especially around where I reside...

it really surprises me how many tells me "I have no idea how to cook from scratch" so let me just say it this way

If you can't read the ingredients... don't eat it... a good rule of thumb, if you can't pronounce it and you may need an encyclopedia or look it up online with all it says on the label, you might want to reconsider putting it into your body.

It can be Quite simple...

Yes these foods on the image below all have an anti parasitic effect.
IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT To clean the body from parasites.

A handful of almonds, raw pumpkin seeds, a bowl of pineapple, a pomegranate and some carrots will fill you up really good and keep you from having cravings as well. and it is fun food to eat.
photo_2023-01-31 15.34.15.jpeg
photo_2023-01-31 15.34.15.jpeg (182 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
(PHOTO CREDIT - @DrGroupOfficial - Thanks for this awesome image)

AND...
To help our liver function better is also another great little tip for you who may not know this. (YES I KNOW WE GOT SOME SAVVY HEALTH NUTS IN MY GROUP OF FRIENDS... AND SOME COOKING FROM SCRATCH EXPERTS, GO YOU! XOXO) but for all our other friends, who doesn't know, from my heart to yours, help your body... you're worth it!!!

I start my day with squeezing the juice out of a quarter of a pink or yellow grapefruit, a tablespoon of olive oil and two pinches of cayenne pepper... I stir it and gulp it down, it is JUST a quick gulp...

you'll be amazed how it helps clean the liver out naturally to take this little "shot" daily for 5-10 days.
To be of help supporting our liver to do its job filtering out the blood plus it produces bile that is then stored in the gallbladder to be delivered to the duodenum to aid in digestion is just an awesome tip on the way to a natural wellness lifestyle.

That's all for today... FINALLY feeling like my old self who used to post this stuff all the time before getting kicked off Fakebook where I used to post nonstop to help people.

With ❤️ From Lolou 🌹
American Patriot Wellness
1-31-2023

Return to “Cooking From Scratch”