Why Music Is A Medicine - Learn about The Frequencies - Each of these frequencies adds up to either 3-6 or 9 - 7-29-2023

RoseberryEssentials

Why Music Is A Medicine - Learn about The Frequencies - Each of these frequencies adds up to either 3-6 or 9 - 7-29-2023

Post by RoseberryEssentials »

Why Music Is A Medicine - Learn about The Frequencies - Each of these frequencies adds up to either 3-6 or 9.... <3

174 Hertz - Removes Pain - (1 + 7 = 8) - ( 8 + 4 = 12) - (1 + 2 = 3)

285 Hertz - Influence Energy Field - (2+8 = 10) - (10 + 5 = 1)5 - (1 + 5 = 6)

396 Hertz - Liberates You of Fear & Guilt (Number already in the frequency but let's break it down... (3 + 6 = 9) - (9 + 9 = 18) - (1 + 8 = 9)

417 Hertz - Facilitates Change - (4 + 1 = 5) (5 + 7 = 12) (1 + 2 = 3)

432 Hertz - Miracle Tone Of Nature (Oh I can go on and on about this one) - (4 + 3 = 7) - (7 + 2 = 9)

528 Hertz - Repairs DNA - (5 + 2 = 7) (7 + 8 = 15) - (1 + 5 = 6)

639 Hertz - Heals Relationships - (6 + 3 = 9) - (9 + 9 = 18) - (1 + 8 = 9)

741 Hertz - Awaken Intuition - (7 + 4 = 11) - (11 + 1 = 12) - (1 + 2 = 3)

852 Hertz - Attract Soul Tribe - (8 + 5 = 13) - (13 + 2 = 15) - (1 + 5 = 6)

963 Hertz - Connect With Light & Spirit - ( 9 + 6 = 15) - (15 + 3 = 18) - (1 + 8 = 9)

Coincidence I Think NOT....

Information about music suppressed in the Matrix? Most certainly.... Just listen to Mozart who wrote in 432 Hz - Nature's Frequency..... Happy - Joyful... did anyone ever watch the movie about Mozart? I did... I also grew up knowing music by "Feeling within" until I was entered into the "Music Schools" and they tweaked me to learn 440Hz and tune everything to A - 440 Hz - is 440 a 3-6-9?

food for thought - ( 4+ 4 = 8) - (8 + 0 = 8).. NOT.... wonder why they tweaked it????

I think I know.... quite dissonant and static... in my personal opinion. I have the pleasure of testing it while working with voice students, and children on the spectrum and with other special needs... Many children can not speak, but they sure can communicate their expressions through music and sounds... it's quite astounding actually what happens when you play 440 and 432 Hz - back to back.... and step back and watch a non verbal child on the spectrum's reaction.... and you are there to help them through the experience... I watch a lot and observe and feel their ups and downs... it is amazing... just pure bliss honestly...

We are taking it back folks.... just leaving it at that... why didn't we get the info about Tesla's findings and wisdom? Oh that's right... they didn't want us to find out... It's WAY past due Time to unpack the treasures and find ways to Heal Nature's Way.. God gave us this gift at birth...

(Credit for this image below goes to the creator who is NOT ME... I am thankful for all our creators out there making these amazing images)
IMG_9552.JPG
IMG_9552.JPG (124.72 KiB) Viewed 4108 times
---
I found this little clip quite entertaining - music sure does light up in a different kind of way that can't be fabricated... Love.... Joy... Uplifting and quite delightful.... plus he does laugh in quite a contagious way..

Click on the link to the youtube track...
https://youtu.be/exaEt7szfi4

---
Here is another type of music that also entices the senses.... check it out....

comments for "feelings and emotions" are highly welcomed.... I love to hear your inputs, good bad or whatever... together we learn... this is where I jam in life my very best in the midst of turmoil and chaos around us taking back what what stolen from us.... enjoy.... <3
https://youtu.be/RYlFsSbSELg

and

https://youtu.be/_zQU-tfYVdA

With Love from LolousHouse
7-29-2023

Return to “Music & Sound Healing”