2 - Mr. Dez/Andrew - Call to Action

RoseberryEssentials

2 - Mr. Dez/Andrew - Call to Action

Post by RoseberryEssentials »

July 13th, 2021

Hey everyone,

I hope you’re having a great day. I just wanted to check in here to let you all know that yesterday was an incredible day for us.

I was contacted by many people who have both, been supporting me from day one, and others who have recently come on board offering their assistance and resources to make this movement something very special.

I’m in the process of creating content for this channel that will continually engage all of you, and so that you can all begin to understand and appreciate the blueprint I’ve been shown, the experiences I’ve gone through, and what my ultimate purpose in all of this is.

I appreciate all of your support more than you know. Of course it will be a bumpy ride to start, but along with those who are helping me out, we are going to steady this thing and move forward.

We’ve only begun to fight and I hope you’re all still with me ready to do everything we can to make this world a better place, now and for the future of our children and generations after.

July 16th, 2021

"Oh be still my heart oh my God of whom you so perfectly created us. We come to you with humbleness in knowing that our every struggle and falter was of our own accord, as you know nothing but goodness and love.

We pray that you watch over this movement we’ve created, from every evil that tries to destroy it.

We will never stop fighting for you, for ourselves, and for our children".

July 17th, 2021

"For those strong in their faith, you are obligated to lift up those that are weary and weak in theirs, not being prideful in your strength.

Today and especially in every discussion, let us not quarrel, but to lift each other up. Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God".

It’s time for us to start getting involved as a movement. So we’ll begin sharing calls to action at the start of the week. The first few will be simple, straight forward calls for us to get our feet wet, so that we can gain some traction and understanding of how the movement can communicate more efficiently as we become more involved.

Now, I want to make a few things clear regarding any actions by our movement:

1. In absolutely NO WAY, do we EVER resort to violence. If any call to action finds you in a confrontational position, get out. We are not going to become that.
2. We use this chat to help one another. Some of you may not feel comfortable doing some of these, and that is completely fine. If going out in public and voicing an opinion is a little nerving and anxiety provoking, we will have opportunities for you to contribute in other ways.
3. There will be others in this movement who begin to emerge as leaders. I would like to see the comments used for people to post their contributions and experiences, so that it can help give others confidence to try something they would have otherwise passed on.

I want to make a difference in this world. I want US to make a difference. I want to see us working together, standing up against this evil in any way that we can. I know who I’m fighting for and I will never give up. I hope you all feel the same and are ready to start.

Thank you all.

Mr. Dez

VIDEO 1:
https://t.me/WeAreTrump777/29

VIDEO 2:
https://t.me/WeAreTrump777/34

JOIN Mr Dez Telegram Channel:
https://t.me/WeAreTrump777

Return to “Videos”