DID YOU KNOW - 3% Hydrogen Peroxide

xotrevor
Site Admin

DID YOU KNOW - 3% Hydrogen Peroxide

Post by xotrevor »

DID YOU KNOW?

DID YOU KNOW that spraying three to four squirts of 3% hydrogen peroxide on a q-tip and rubbing it on the inside both of your nostrils before bed at night and when you wake up in the morning will greatly decrease your chances of getting sick with a virus or a cold? Plus, it will help you breathe better throughout the day.

DID YOU KNOW that spraying three to four squirts of 3% hydrogen peroxide on a q-tip and rubbing it on the inside of your ears before bed at night and when you wake up in the morning will greatly decrease your chances of getting sick with a virus or a cold?

DID YOU KNOW that rinsing your mouth and gargling with 20ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide before bed at night and when you wake up in the morning will greatly decrease your chances of getting sick with a virus or a cold?

DID YOU KNOW that you can nebulize 3% Hydrogen Peroxide for 20 mins, and it will clear out your chest and sinuses. It will also in fact treat and cure SARS-COV-2, this has been proven by multiple clinical studies.

DID YOU KNOW that adding 1 quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide into 1 gallon of water in your humidifier will not only clean and purify the air, you will be able to breathe better, it will kill mold spores, and it will even kill several different types of airborne viruses including SARS-Cov-2, and it will also greatly decrease your chances of getting sick with a virus or a cold?

If you would like more information on this, please send me a private message and I will send you the link to our article on this.

NOTE: I can't post the link here because it will get flagged by Facebook as [F A L S E] or [F A K E] information.
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”