12/22/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #4 (2020 ELECTION FRAUD)

xotrevor
Site Admin

12/22/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #4 (2020 ELECTION FRAUD)

Post by xotrevor »

-

• Rachel Maddow is PANICKING about the ELECTION SERVER RAID at a CIA Blacksite in Frankfurt, Germany. Conducted by our Military. She’s trying to discredit General McInerney, Sidney Powell and others. Also, they’re falsely claiming Sidney Powell was commanding these soldiers. No not at all. This is partially Fake News here. Q, Trump, and a few others were behind it. Possibly Known By ECW. You know damn well that when [they’re] bringing this all up and trying to ridicule it, they’re in a manic state of panic. Little do they know they’re only red pilling the sheep who still watch the MSM. How dare you mock an operation where we lost brave soldiers fighting for our freedom. How dare you insult their sacrifice you pathetic Deep State sheep. Hey Rachel, where’s your pal Gina Haspel? Oh wait, I forgot. Our boys assassinated her like the rat bastard she is. I bet she had the same grotesque sexual perversions that you hold. You people disgust me.

• CIA Director Gina Haspel was arrested after she was injured in the Frankfurt Germany CIA building raid to secure the servers. The building had no guards and was unprotected. Haspel pulled in some private special military trained security forces to protect the building from such a suspected raid. When the raid happened Haspel was there. 5 of our special forces troops along with a CIA official CIA Director Gina Haspel Alive and Cooperating with US Military Personnel at Guantanamo Bay https://freestateofv.com/the-kraken-shoots-gina-haspel/
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”