12/1/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #3 (MILITARY NEWS ALERTS – DEFCON LEVEL WARNING SYSTEM - WORLD WAR III THREATS)

xotrevor
Site Admin

12/1/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #3 (MILITARY NEWS ALERTS – DEFCON LEVEL WARNING SYSTEM - WORLD WAR III THREATS)

Post by xotrevor »

As of Tue Nov 30th, the Russian-NATO Tensions had reached a point where both sides were now talking in Nuclear terms, not machinery, not troops.

Putin warns Russia will act if NATO crosses its red lines in Ukraine: President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday that Russia would be forced to act if its “red lines” on Ukraine were crossed by NATO. Putin says if NATO or Ukraine strike systems appear in Ukraine with an approach to Moscow in a few minutes, Russia will be forced to create the same threats in response.

NATO countries have increased their Alert systems to DEFCON 4. The last time US was at DEFCON 4 was 9/11.

JUST IN – Putin says Russia will soon have hypersonic strike systems with a maximum speed of Mach 9. Space Force Lieutenant General Chance Saltzman Says China’s new #hypersonic #glide vehicle weapon can stay in #space for an extended period of time and launch separate projectiles when carrying out a strike.

China's New Hypersonic Glide Vehicle Can Stay In Orbit For Extended Period Of Time - Space Force Lieutenant General Chance Saltzman Says China's new hypersonic glide vehicle weapon can stay in space for an extended period of time and launch separate projectiles when carrying out a strike.

"I think the words that we use are important, so that we understand exactly what we’re talking about here" Saltzman said. "I hear things like hypersonic missile, and I hear suborbital sometimes".

"This is a categorically different system [Than a traditional ICBM], because a fractional orbit is different than suborbital. A fractional orbit means it can stay on orbit as long as the user determines and then it de-orbits it as a part of the flight path".

The comments by Saltzman are in agreement with comments by Air Force General John Hyten who said earlier this month that, "It went around the world, dropped off a hypersonic glide vehicle that glided all the way back to China, that impacted a target in China".

NASA Postpones Spacewalk Due To Debris Leftover From Russian Anti-Satellite Missile Test - NASA has postponed a planned spacewalk to repair a broken antenna due to the orbiting debris leftover due to the recent Russian anti-satellite missile test.

The official International Space Station twitter account put out a tweet saying, "NASA received a debris notification for the space station. Due to the lack of opportunity to properly assess the risk it could pose to the astronauts, teams have decided to delay the Nov. 30 spacewalk until more information is available".

Russia recently targeted and destroyed one of its own non-functioning satellites leaving over 1,500 pieces of dangerous space debris floating around. Taken from Defcon Level Warning System.

Does this make sense now? Project Odin going to knock out all MSM Mossad Satellites. Quantum Starlink.

Go back to earlier in the year I showed you 30% of the worlds BTC Mining in multiple countries shutdown. These were all in small percentage pieces. The 2nd last piece was Kazakhstan as I showed. (There is something very Deep State about Kazakhstan). You have seen much of the BTC mining shutdown in China & Mongolia too, except for the last big Kaboom [UNDERGROUND DATA CENTER]. Israel & UK Royals (Rothschilds/ Rockefellers) control CCP. We saw Defcon 4.

I do very much believe the China targets are hit first. It crashes everything and I dare say Defcon 3 will be called. Remember I have shown you multiple scenarios: Queen Death, Tower Bridge – Poseidon, Russian Nuke Standoff, Iran Nuke Standoff. It is all by design. A proper World War has many fronts. It is confusing “FOG OF WAR.” There will be a Trigger and then a “FLIP.”

Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”