11/29/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #4 (2020 ELECTION FRAUD)

xotrevor
Site Admin

11/29/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #4 (2020 ELECTION FRAUD)

Post by xotrevor »

Sen. Wendy Rogers Gives Update on AZ Audit, Says 186 Legislators from 39 States Write a Letter Calling for a 50-State Audit, Decertification Where Appropriate:

Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers is speaking out to give an update on the Arizona audit of the 2020 presidential election, saying that the “Audit 50 States Letter” is gaining signatures from legislators from all over the nation who want election integrity.

Rogers revealed last week that 186 legislators from 39 states have now signed on.

Rogers is now calling on Americans everywhere to take action by signing her petition to decertify the 2020 election.

The State Senator also appeared on frankspeech.com with Brannon Howse and Bill Federer.

Watch: https://url.americanpatriotsforum.com/uGmnhJ

“Whatever state you’re from, I’m sure you know state senators and state representatives who embrace election integrity,” Rogers told The Gateway Pundit in a message to the American people.

“They need to, if they haven’t already, sign my Audit 50 States Letter. We have nearly 200 signers. State senators or State House Reps, or in some states, they’re called delegates need to sign this letter.”

“And what this letter says is that we the state legislators in the country have been endowed with the plenary power to oversee the US Presidential Election per our US Constitution,” she explained.

“Our founding fathers were very wise. And they knew that we the state legislatures are closest to the people. So, I need you to send me names of state senators and state representatives you know who embrace election integrity, and who want to recall the electors of your state if there was corruption found. In other words, they want to dig down, find out the truth of what happened in your state, and take the next step.”

-

Nov. 28 2021 Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America:

The Fake News Media cannot stand the fact that so many people in our Country know the truth, that the 2020 Election was rigged and stolen, yet almost every article written contains the words the “Big Lie” or “unsubstantiated facts,” etc., always trying to demean the real results. I am willing to challenge the heads of the various papers or even far left politicians, who have perpetuated the Real Big Lie, which is voter irregularities and fraud on a massive and determinative scale. This includes members of the highly partisan Unselect Committee of Democrats who refuse to delve into what caused the January 6th protest—it was the Fake Election results! While I am willing to do it, they will never agree because they cannot argue that facts in states including Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, New Hampshire, and others such as New Mexico, where the Democrat Secretary of State changed the voting laws without legislative approval just prior to the Election, making it virtually impossible for the Republican presidential candidate to win. If anyone would like a public debate on the facts, not the fiction, please let me know. It will be a ratings bonanza for television!

Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”