11/25/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #1 (COMMUNICATIONS CRASH BEFORE DECLASS)

xotrevor
Site Admin

11/25/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #1 (COMMUNICATIONS CRASH BEFORE DECLASS)

Post by xotrevor »

Everything is FORCED, once CASTLE ROCK is [ACTIVATED] Fire & Fury Q500 Global [WORLDWIDE = PLANET EARTH] Targets bombed Dams, Buildings on Leylines, Satanic Buildings, etc etc.

Q: When everything goes down, Telegram is last. We have to follow RT News they are part of DECLAS etc that will guide us too. Zero Day = Mass Cyber Attacks to shut everything down before DECLAS.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When I say when "everything" goes down, I don't mean the entire internet. What I mean is all of the main social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gab, Gettr, and Telegram. THIS IS WHAT IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO HAVE A BACKUP PLACE TO COMMUNICATE, A PLACE THIS IS NOT ONE OF THESE MAIN SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL A "TARGET".

Think Emergency Alert System. Think WH controlled *new* RT ‘news’ website. Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform. Think Here. Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as ‘Public Utility’ (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control). Why do we make things public? Q
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
MickeyDoos

Re: 11/25/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #1 (COMMUNICATIONS CRASH BEFORE DECLASS)

Post by MickeyDoos »

Hey Trevor Happy Thanksgiving and thanks again for all the Intel and Updates looking forward to new beginnings!!!😇🙏❤️
xotrevor
Site Admin

Re: 11/25/2021 - HUGE INTEL DROP #1 (COMMUNICATIONS CRASH BEFORE DECLASS)

Post by xotrevor »

MickeyDoos wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:11 pm Hey Trevor Happy Thanksgiving and thanks again for all the Intel and Updates looking forward to new beginnings!!!😇🙏❤️
Thank You! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Please be sure to join our new Patriot Platform!

A M E R I C A N P A T R I O T S S O C I A L

New Freedom of Speech Platform for Patriots!

Freedom to share the truth uncensored, unrestricted, and unbiased in accordance to your first amendment right.

It's on our servers and we own it!

www.AmericanPatriotSocial.com
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”