SOMETHING IS HAPPENING: 733TC Transportation Brigade which is logistics on the move in Texas

xotrevor
Site Admin

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING: 733TC Transportation Brigade which is logistics on the move in Texas

Post by xotrevor »

Date: Aug 23rd, 2021

🚨🚨733TC Transportation Brigade which is logistics on the move in Texas.🚨🚨

They can not reveal to me the destination and or ops. I asked if training and they remained silent.

I got out and spoke with unit commander and from one veteran to another active duty solider, he could not disclose any information at all.

I asked him who was the commander in chief if he could at least give me that. The look he gave me was odd and smiled and said...

"It's certainly not the one that we have". I asked him if Department Of Defense is in charge he said ,"right now we are just the grunts and doing what we are told that's all we know."

They don't know what is going on everything is tight-lipped right now even from above.

I asked him if the military vehicles and containers on trains are going to a designated locations ? Are they returns from overseas?

He could not answer

I said those were heavy mechanized equipment and I'm seeing a lot of logistics being moved throughout the country.

He looked at me his lips were closed, then reluctantly said I can't tell you anything.

I asked him if we should be concerned for things to come.

In his own words he said, "I cannot tell you what's to come, or how to be prepared for something we don't know yet."

Folks this is as real as I can give you!

Please share this and pass it on.

Feeling very blessed to be in the right places at the right time to give this you all.

God is good !!! ·

Justin Lamothe
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”