BLOOD MONEY & DECEPTION IN AMERICA - A true story about the Covid-19 hoax

xotrevor
Site Admin

BLOOD MONEY & DECEPTION IN AMERICA - A true story about the Covid-19 hoax

Post by xotrevor »

Please consider contributing to our cause and the work we are doing to bring the truth.

Click Here To Contribute To Our Cause And The Work We Are Doing

Thank you and God Bless You!

BLOOD MONEY & DECEPTION IN AMERICA - A true story about the Covid-19 hoax and the corrupt money making scheme behind it.

From the author:

I did a rework of Blood Money after realizing that it did not tell the full story in a complete and cohesive way. I wrote the 85 page blueprint and published it on my site on Wednesday, which you can read now. There is still a lot that is not included. The blueprint has since grown to 135 pages, and I also have the personal stories from two whistleblowers in New York that reached out to tell me their stories from within two different nursing homes.

I have been working on this quietly, but intensely, since I published that first blueprint on Wednesday. I did not want to project an actual release date until I felt confident and comfortable with that decision.

Well, I am very confident with the project now, and the shape it has taken. The official release date was on Wednesday, March 31st. The day after my birthday. :) It would be before then, but I've got a few plans over the next couple of days to celebrate.

Here's the latest preview! It's similar to the first preview, but more added and the editing is much better. :)

Watch the review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKhrqmIbkRQ

At the same time, I will also publish the updated book to go with it. I want to put all the information out there possible, and push it until more and more people see it. There's so much to this Andrew Cuomo story. So much more than the media is covering.

Read the full story here: http://americanpatriotsforum.com/bloodm ... dmoney.pdf
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”