American Patriot Social - How APS came into existence...

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

American Patriot Social - How APS came into existence...

Post by xotrevor »

American Patriot Social is the embodiment of my unwavering obedience and devotion to God, fortified by the wealth of knowledge and expertise I have garnered over the years in IT, computer programming, and website design & development. It represents my fervent desire to establish a platform that transcends the constraints of censorship, allowing individuals to express themselves freely and openly. A space where rational thinking and critical discourse are not only encouraged but celebrated. Above all, American Patriot Social is a place where individuals can engage in open dialogues, engage in thought-provoking debates, and collectively seek and disseminate the truth.

My journey towards the creation of American Patriot Social has been shaped by my deep-rooted commitment to living in accordance with the principles bestowed upon us by God. As an ardent follower of God, I firmly believe in the inherent value of free expression, as it enables us to embrace the diversity of human thought and elevate our understanding of the world. This devotion has propelled me to channel my extensive background in IT, computer programming, website design, and various related fields into the development of a platform that stands as a testament to these core values.

The foundation of American Patriot Social rests upon the unwavering belief in the power of unrestricted communication. In a world where censorship is pervasive, it is imperative to establish an inclusive space where individuals can voice their opinions without fear of reprisal or silencing. By removing the shackles of restriction, we empower individuals to think critically and logically, fostering an environment conducive to the exploration of ideas and the pursuit of knowledge.

Central to the ethos of American Patriot Social is the recognition that true growth and enlightenment arise from engaging with opposing viewpoints. In fostering open dialogues and facilitating meaningful debates, we create a forum where ideas are exchanged, scrutinized, and refined. This space serves as a catalyst for intellectual growth, enabling individuals to challenge their own preconceptions and broaden their horizons through exposure to diverse perspectives.

American Patriot Social is more than just a platform for discourse—it is a haven for truth seekers. In a world where disinformation runs rampant, it is vital to have a space dedicated to the dissemination of truth. By encouraging open and transparent sharing of information, we strive to empower individuals to separate fact from fiction and make informed decisions. The pursuit of truth lies at the heart of our community, serving as a guiding light in our collective journey towards enlightenment.

American Patriot Social represents the amalgamation of my unwavering faith, and unyielding commitment to the principles of free expression and intellectual growth. It stands as a testament to the fundamental rights we all possess as human beings and the importance of fostering an environment where these rights can flourish. By providing a platform where individuals can express themselves freely, engage in critical thinking, and partake in enlightening dialogues, American Patriot Social aims to not only connect people but also bridge the gap between diverse perspectives and empower individuals to seek and share the truth.

---

American Patriot Social is a new generation of free speech & expression without restriction!

American Patriot Social is a freedom of speech platform of truth, trust, honesty, integrity, and transparency.

American Patriot Social is a censorship free platform where your first amendment right will never be restricted, and your voice will never be silenced.

The Bible and the Constitution are the foundational documents for all operating and regulating practices and procedures of this platform.

We are pioneering a new and authentic way of free speech without restriction and without censorship through deep grounded faith, divine innovation and divine guidance from God (Elohim). He is leading us and guiding us and giving us the resources and ideas to chart new paths of communication that will change how people communicate through a period of time when free speech is being regarded by those who are the enemies of America as a privilege and not a right.

We are leaving permanent marks of change and growth in the sands of history in America that will impact people of all colors and all creeds in every state of our republic in a positive way to protect and preserve free speech for generations to come.

OUR VISION AND MISSION ARE SIMPLE:

To defend the rights and freedoms of all people, support Christian values & beliefs, promote free speech, free thought, the free flow of information without restriction and give people the freedom to speak and share the truth based on the facts.

We are and ALWAYS will be a free speech platform for all Patriots from of all political stripes and all different origins. No matter where you were born, the color of your skin, your ethnic background, or your political party affiliation, you will always be welcome to join our platform to speak freely and engage in active discussions without restriction of your first amendment rights.

We are a platform that honors the law of freedom of speech and the freedom of expression that is granted to us not by man and not according to a document but by Almighty God according to His supreme law because true freedom is only found in God through His Son Jesus Christ.

Join Today At: https://AmericanPatriot.Social

Trevor Winchell
American Patriot Social
5-24-2023
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”