REGARDING THE MOVIE WE ARE ALL WATCHING

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

REGARDING THE MOVIE WE ARE ALL WATCHING

Post by xotrevor »

I truly believe that President Trump, who is our real commander-in-chief, has the final say when this movie ends.

I also believe before this movie can end, there are several benchmarks or things that need to come to pass before the movie will end, and only Trump and his inner circle knows what each of these "benchmarks" are. With each passing day, I do believe that we are getting closer and closer to all of these benchmarks coming to pass. And this is a very possible reason why we are seeing the distractions and the chaos from the deep state increasing on a daily basis as we get closer to the end of this movie.

I also believe that one of the final benchmarks that needs to come to pass is that the 2020 election fraud is proven publically in a court of law by the supreme Court and therefore the 2020 election will be deemed null and void and will be overturned.

I believe this is one of the possible reasons why the supreme Court has been turning down the Brunson Brothers case because it's not time yet.

But I do believe when the time is right the Brunson Brothers case will move forward and stop and think about this, once the 2020 election fraud is proven in a court of law by the supreme Court, and then you add the Bronson Brothers case on to that not only will the 2020 election be overturned, but you will also have 385 members of Congress removed for not upholding their oath they took by certifying a fraudulent election.

And also remember regarding the Bronson Brothers case just because it's been denied two times, the Supreme Court, the justices can actually pull this case back off the shelf at any time they want.

Another very important aspect to consider is devolution, which is essentially continuity of government. I also believe that devolution has been taking place since Jan 20th, 2021.

If you look at all the executive orders that President Trump signed, and all the key people he put into place during his first term, these were all people who were highly involved in devolution or continuity of government.

Some of the people are:

Christopher C. Miller was appointed as Secretary of Defense on November 9th, 2020. This was followed quickly by naming Kash Patel, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, David Norquist and others to key military positions.

And if you consider the fact that the commander-in-chief is fully responsible for the military, whereas the President is responsible for running the country.

I do believe as a part of the devolution plan, President Trump handed power of the United States over to the military on January 20th at 12:01 p.m.

I believe that President Trump did this for several reasons.

First, I believe he gave power to the military, so they could be in control of our nation over the last two plus years.

Second, I believe he wanted to use this time to expose the full plans of the deep state and the Biden Regime, so they could speed up their evil agenda, and destroy themselves from the inside out for the entire world to see so that the people could know the truth and wake up.

And three, I believe this was all a part of the initial plan to drain the deep State swamp for good.

If you are not familiar with devolution, I highly recommend that you visit the links below to learn more.

An Introduction to Devolution:
https://community.americanpatriotsforum ... 6QF9rlw6UT

And if you are not aware of the Brunson Brothers Case, here is a quick overview.
http://americanpatriotsocial.com/video1 ... -vs-adams/

Post Link: https://community.americanpatriotsforum ... 6EknCl2IWk
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”