January 20th, 2023.

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

January 20th, 2023.

Post by xotrevor »

Today is Friday, January 20th, 2023.

Today marks 2 years of chaos, corruption, destruction, lies and cheating by the Biden regime and Obama, Clinton Etc. Today also marks 2 years of the highest inflation, highest gas prices, and record job loss in the history of our nation.

All of this for the greedy gain of some corrupt and evil career politicians in Washington DC. who only got in the politics to become millionaires and in some cases billionaires, not to serve the American people.

But even though on the surface this looks bad and sounds negative, but deep down a lot of good has come out of this. They're able deeds and acts have been exposed, many many people now know the truth, and as a result millions and millions of people have been awake to what's been going on in our nation for a very very long time.

In fact, some of the things that have been going on for a very long time, decades in fact by these corrupt career politicians, nobody would have ever believed if they were just told they had to see it with their own eyes and experience it for themselves in a real life situation that impacted them in order for them to truly understand the Deep levels of corruption and control and wake up to the tyranny.

-

When you know, you know! You are either awake or asleep, you either know the truth or you are deceived.

I listened to President Trump's inauguration speech in 2016 again, and it speaks volumes after hearing what God spoke to me today.

Did anyone notice that President Trump had a 21 gun salute at his farewell speech? This typically happens when a President is inaugurated, not when they are giving their farewell speech. Not to mention that President Trump had (17) American flags with the gold fringe on the stage behind him. And not to mention that Joe Biden's supposed 21 gun salute was actually only 16, and it took place at Arlington National Cemetery at the Tomb of the Unknowns.

-

Who has been working with President Trump for the last four to five years to put the satellites up for Space Force?

What do you think was the main purpose and objective for Space Force?

Why do you think that minutes before President Trump left office, millions of the Pentagon’s dormant IP addresses sprang to life?

Why do you think that after decades of not using a huge chunk of the Internet, the Pentagon has given control of millions of computer addresses to a company (Global Resource Systems LLC located in Plantation, FL) in an effort to identify possible cyber vulnerabilities and threats?

NOTE: The company, Global Resource Systems LLC, kept adding to its zone of control. Soon it had claimed 56 million IP addresses owned by the Pentagon. Three months later, the total was nearly 175 million. That’s almost 6 percent of a coveted traditional section of legacy Internet real estate — called IPv4 — where such large chunks are worth billions of dollars on the open market.

The entities controlling the largest swaths of the Internet generally are telecommunications giants whose names are familiar: AT&T, China Telecom, Verizon. But now at the top of the list was Global Resource Systems — a company founded only in September of 2020 that has no publicly reported federal contracts and no obvious public-facing website.

NOTE: On "Inauguration Day", 2021 at 11:57 a.m. in Washington, a message was posted on the internet's global routing table by an "entity that hadn't been heard from in over a decade.

The post came from an entity known as AS8003, which announced it had taken over unused ranges of the IPv4 internet space owned by the Department of Defense.

The post happened "moments before the swearing-in of Joe Biden as the [P]uppet [R]esident of the United States and minutes before the statutory end of the administration of Donald Trump at noon Eastern time."

-

Joe Biden, or whoever he is behind the mask, is a complete and utter disgrace to our nation, the American people, and our great military. His lack of leadership, cognitive thinking, intelligence, respect and compassion has clearly played a role in the destruction and demise of our nation. And his failure to lead this nation correctly has been seen over the last 2 years since he took a fake oath at a fake inauguration and a fake US Capitol stage in another place that was not Washington DC.

In the very near future, he will be removed by the 25th Amendment. And he must be held accountable for all the chaos and corruption that has been allowed to take place under his fake, weak and corrupt administration. Because of Joe Biden, the world is laughing at us and because of Joe Biden our God given rights and freedoms are at risk, and because of Joe Biden America has been put last.

-

Think...

SHADOW PRESIDENT [TRUMP],
SHADOW NATION [RESTORED REPUBLIC OF 1776],
SHADOW FINANCIAL SYSTEM [QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM QFS]
SHADOW CURRENCY [GOLD STANDARD]
SHADOW INTERNET [QUANTUM STARLINK INTERNET]

All silently running in the background according to the United States Constitution, while evil and corruption is being exposed on a level never seen before.

President Trump>>>

Legitimate President of the Sovereign Republic of the organic United States of America, operating according to the original organic Constitution that was written by our founding fathers.

Versus...

Joe Biden>>>

Chief Executive Officer of the corrupt United States Inc. as a corporation that was founded in 1871, operating according to the 2nd "fake" Constitution that was re-written by the cabal and the bankers. Let that sink in......

NOTE: Joe Biden is not destroying the sovereign republic, Joe Biden is destroying the United States Inc as the corrupt corporation, people need to understand that.

During his first 4 years, President Trump restored the republic and started the process to drain the deep state swamp in the process.

Yes, there are two United States Constitutions, The real one written by our founding fathers in 1789 – and the 2nd one written by the cabal and the bankers in 1871

-

To the people who think I am crazy, that I have lost my mind, or that I don't know what I am talking about regarding the shadow President, the shadow government, and the shadow financial system that is and has been running behind the scene in our nation.

What are you going to say when the truth is revealed by God for all to see regarding the real and legal and legitimate President (shadow President) who was voted in by "we the people" vs the fake and illegitimate president who cheated his way into the White House?

What are you going to say when the truth is revealed by God for all to see regarding the United States of America as a republic (shadow government) vs the United States as a corrupt and bankrupt CORPORATION "The Act of 1871"?

And what are you going to say when the truth is revealed by God for all to see regarding the Quantum Financial System (Gold Standard) vs the Corrupt fiat central bank financial system (paper money)?

You see folks, it's not a matter of "if" but "when" all these things come to pass according to God and His plan. The writing is on the wall, and we have been given messages over the last 3-4 years by a high level military intelligence operation. Some people know about this operation and choose to follow the intel they release for us, some people know about it and choose to ignore it and some people don't even know that it even exists.

God has called me for such a time as this to share and reveal all that I have been given over the last 4 years regarding what is happening in our nation right now and what will take place in the next several weeks and months. The real question is if those of you who have chosen to ignore what I have been saying will finally pay attention (WAKE UP) so that you are ready and prepared like the rest of us when all of these events come to pass or if you are going to continue to ignore what I have been saying (STAY SLEEPING) and be blindsided and unprepared when these events start to happen. Like I have said before, this is not a matter of "if" but "when" and these events are going to make our nation greater than it has ever been before, our freedom is going to be experienced like never before.

No matter if you realize it or not the power is being given back to "we the people" instead of the Washington establishment having the power, our nation is going to be run as a true republic instead of being run as a corrupt corporation, and our nation is being taken back to the gold standard. The power being given back to "we the people", our nation be run as a republic and not a corrupt corporation, and our nation is being taken back to the gold standard are in alignment with the way our founding fathers intended our nation to run according to the United States Constitution. And let me remind you that the last two Presidents who attempted to take our nation back to the gold standard, Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy were both assassinated for doing so and do you know why? Greed, because taking our nation back to the Gold standard will eliminate the opportunity for the deep state corrupt politicians to cash in on billions in side deals and the funding special interests.

Why do you think the deep state corrupt politicians are fighting so hard? Why do you think the deep state corrupt politicians tried to impeach President Trump two times and failed? Why do you think the deep state corrupt politicians are panicking right now? And why do you think they have three layers of fencing around the Capitol building in Washington DC and national guard troops on active duty weeks after the "inauguration"? Because they know what is coming, and they know they have no control of it, they know their system is done, and they know they can't stop what is coming. So when all of these things come to pass in the near future, and they will, you have no reason to say that you were not informed or warned about what I have shared. And when all of these things come to pass, and you are uninformed and unprepared and caught off guard you will have no one to blame but yourself if you choose to continue to ignore what I am saying and the information I am sharing that God has commanded me to share.

WE STAND READY
WE SPEAK THE TRUTH
WE NEVER BACK DOWN
WE FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT
DARK TO LIGHT.
CORRUPTION IS BEING EXPOSED
THE TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE US
WE ARE SOLDERS IN GOD'S ARMY

WWG1WGA - WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

ONE NATION UNITED UNDER GOD

GOD'S WAY NOT OUR WAY
GOD'S WILL NOT OUR WILL
GOD'S PLAN NOT OUR PLAN
GOD'S TIMING NOT OUR TIMING

GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY
GOD ALWAYS WINS

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS COMING
THE GREAT REVIVAL IS COMING
IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

GOD BLESS AMERICA.
GOD BLESS PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD.
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”