The Bible and the United States Constitution

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

The Bible and the United States Constitution

Post by xotrevor »

True and genuine freedom is obtained and maintained by a patriot who dedicates and commits themselves to adhering and following the law and the principles written within the United States Constitution. They do not get involved with a particular political party, and as a result, their thoughts and actions are not persuaded by the rules and regulations of a particular political party. And a true and genuine Patriot holds the United States Constitution to a very high esteem, and they truly believe that the United States Constitution is the supreme law of the land. And as a result, their life, their choices, their decisions reflect what is written in the United States Constitution, and the way they conduct themselves among other people is determined by their belief and their dependence on the written words of the United States Constitution.

Just as, true and genuine faith is obtained and maintained by a Christian who dedicates and commits themselves to adhering and following the law and the principles written within the Bible. They do not get involved in particular denominations, and as a result their thoughts and actions are not persuaded by a particular set of rules and regulations according to a particular denomination. And a true and genuine Christian holds the Bible to a very high esteem, and they truly believe that the Bible is the supreme law of their life. And as a result, their life, their choices, and their decisions, reflect what is written in the Bible, in the way they conduct themselves among other people is determined by their belief and their dependence on the words that are written in the Bible.

It is very easy to see the parallels between a true and genuine Patriot and a true and genuine Christian based on what they believe, their choices, their decisions, how they treat others and how they conduct their life based on the laws and principles they adhere to and follow. The Bible and the United States Constitution are indeed the two most important and profound books that were ever written. They are the two books in my library which are set apart from all the other books and because of their importance and influence in my life. I hold both of these books to a very high regard and in fact everything I say and do is a direct result of my commitment and dedication to the words written within these two books. But let me say, the only way you can apply the laws and principles contained in these two books is by reading them and reading them often.

I will always hold the Bible to a higher degree than the Constitution for the important fact that the Bible is the written Word of God, and it is my life manual. But make no mistake, both of these books ought to be very important for every Christian and every Patriot in this nation. And you cannot expect these two books to impact and influence your life if they sit on the shelf and collect dust for months on end. It is often said that a wise and impactful Christian is one who reads the Bible on a daily basis. And not only do they read the Bible on a daily basis, they also apply what they read and learn in their life on a daily basis. And as a result, their life makes a positive impact on the people that they communicate and interacts with.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
4/19/2022
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”