The wise choices and actions of the "Remnant" and the foolish choices and actions of those stuck in the world system...

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

The wise choices and actions of the "Remnant" and the foolish choices and actions of those stuck in the world system...

Post by xotrevor »

All I'm going to say is that hearts are being exposed, and we are really seeing the true remnant Patriots and those who call themselves Christians and those who are not based on their actions. God is showing us the wheat from the tares, he is also showing us the remnant, and those who remain living according to the world system. God is using our current situation that we are all facing to expose the hearts of those who need to be exposed. This is a journey that all of us are on, and we are all facing difficult times, but we all have a choice as to the way we react and respond to the difficulties we are facing. We have a choice to respond respectfully the way that God expects us to respond, or we have a choice to respond irrationally and literally have a meltdown over things that we don't like or agree with.

We are a divided State and a divided nation because we have allowed ourselves to be divided based on our choices and how we react and respond to the difficulties we face. We are not divided because of our differences of opinions, we are divided because of what we are allowing to influence our minds and who we are seeking, and how we choose to react and respond. As I have stated before, this is not a physical battle, this is a spiritual battle. Those who are living their life for God and conducting their lives in a way that is pleasing to God according to the examples that Christ set for us are the people who are rising above the clutter and the noise. But the people who are choosing to follow the ways of the world in the world system are the ones who are getting tangled in the web of all the chaos and noise. And as a result, their vision is being blurred and their mind is being infiltrated.

I'm going to do what God expects all of us to do, I'm going to pray for these people and I would like to inspire and encourage others to pray for these people also.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
4/13/2022
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”