PLEASE JOIN ME IN 90 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR THE STATE OF MICHIGAN!

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

PLEASE JOIN ME IN 90 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR THE STATE OF MICHIGAN!

Post by xotrevor »

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14 (King James Version)

We know that government is appointed by God (Rom. 13:1). We know we need leaders who fear God (Ex. 18:21). We know that our solutions come from God (Ps. 33:12). Therefore, we must pray, "Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" (Matt. 6:10).

In Matthew 28, Jesus tells us that all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to him, and with that authority, he tells us to go and make disciples of all nations. Jesus cares about all the people of the world and wants every one of them to be saved, but there are still over 2 billion people who have never heard the gospel before. As Christians, this should move us to pray for the nations.

How can you pray for the nations? You can pray for the nations by praying the Lord’s Prayer and scripture over unreached people groups. You can ask the Holy Spirit for guidance in your prayers. You can pray that God would send out workers or missionaries to these people groups, for the believers who are being persecuted, and even for their persecutors.

Even though we don’t always see the effects of our prayers, prayer is a powerful weapon that we can use to break down walls in the spiritual realm because Jesus has given us the authority to bring his kingdom down to earth.

We are also called to pray constantly and for all peoples because God wants us to be a part of his big plan of redemption and partner with him in sending out the gospel.

“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” 1 Timothy 2:1-4 (King James Version)

We as Christians and as a Nation of Americans need to pray for all of our public elected servants on both sides of the isle no matter their party affilaition.

-

Starting today I would like to kick off 90 days of prayer in Michigan (Apr 3rd - Jul 2nd). If everyone could pray these following prayers once a day for the next 90 days asking God to heal our state and for His assistance in getting the right people elected in November in Michigan, I belive that God will hear our prayers.

Because our prayers can actually change the world and invite the Holy Spirit to change people’s hearts, Here are 6 ways that you can pray for our state and our public elected servants.

1. Pray The Lord’s Prayer

The Lord’s prayer is a great place to start for learning how to pray for our state or just how to pray in general. Jesus prayed it when he was teaching his disciples how to pray, and it is meant to glorify God and ask for His kingdom to come in.

After this manner therefore pray ye:

“Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.”

Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV)

-

2. Pray for God’s mercy on our state (and our public elected official).

“It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23 (KJV)

Lord, when blind man begged for mercy, You gave it. I'm asking that You have mercy on this state, help me trust You more deeply and embrace Your discipline. Give us leaders who will call us not just to a party or a platform but to You. In Jesus name we pray amen

-

3. Pray for justice and restoration of the brokenness of our State.

“He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God” – Micah 6:8 (KJV)

Lord, today I echo the prayer of David: "O Lord, hear my plea for justice. Listen to my cry for help" (Psalm 17:1) Pour out Justice on this state. Hold those who are complicit accountable for thier actions. Fix what's broken, restore what's been stripped away, and show us our part in your ongoing work in this state. In Jesus name we pray amen.

-

4. Pray for unity to heal our division.

“Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.” John 17:20-21 (KJV)

Lord, as You have said, no divided kingdom can thrive neither can our state. Inspire our leaders to model away out of the thicket of division we are ensnared in. May their gracious words and reasoned actions inspire heartfelt unity. In the name of Jesus we pray amen.

-

5. Pray for integrity for our leaders, that they may resist temptation and corruption.

“He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.” Proverbs 10:9 (KJV)

Lord, today I pray for our leaders to stand firm for what's right. To be all in, and not to fall into temptation or let corruption slip into their thoughts or actions. Guard their hearts and minds Lord, give them wisdom and integrity. In the name of Jesus we pray amen

-

6. Above all else, pray for salvation for our State and every person.

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:9-10 (KJV)

Lord, our state isn't perfect. You know that, and You see us for who we are. So I pray for Your salvation, trusting You will give us hope and healing not because we deserve it, not becase we have earned it, but because of Your vast and unfailing love, mercy, and grace. Lord, work in and through this state and in the heart of every person. In the name of Jesus we pray amen

-

Almighty God, who hast given us this good land for our heritage: We humbly beseech thee that we may always prove ourselves a people mindful of thy favor and glad to do thy will. Bless our land with honorable industry, sound learning, and pure conduct. Save us from violence, discord, corruption and confusion; from pride and arrogance, and from every evil way. Defend and protect our rights, our liberties, and fashion into one united people the multitudes brought hither out of many kindreds and tongues. Endue with the spirit of wisdom those to whom, in thy Name, we entrust the authority of government, that there may be justice and peace at home, and that, through obedience to thy law, we may show forth thy praise among the nations of the earth. In the time of prosperity, fill our hearts with thankfulness, and in the day of trouble, suffer not our trust in thee to fail; all of which we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

-

The prayer of every person in Michigan ought to be for God to not only help us clean up a corrupt legislature, but also to clean up our corrupt Michigan GOP. The current leadership and both of these bodies is terrible as they do not put the well of the people first, they put greed and pride first. In fact, having a corrupt legislature that does not fulfill their duties and denied us our constitutional right and the things our Michigan GOP is doing is in fact worse than the far left Democrats.

We are not going to win this election in November just by simply getting out and voting. We will win this election by more importantly getting on our knees in prayer before Almighty God every single day up until the time of this election in November.

We have a legislature that in fact put money first over the best interest of the people, and they colluded with our democratic Secretary of State regarding the signature verification process for absentee ballots so that they could still an election using mail and ballots. We have proven it, we have called it out, and they have avoided the subject altogether. That's exactly why we haven't had an audit yet and that's exactly why we do not and will not ever get these numbers from Ed McBroom that we've requested because he knows they don't balance out. They really thought that no one would ever figure it out, but God knows. Then we have a corrupt Michigan GOP with their pay-to-play scheme, which basically means they are making money off of trump endorsements, yet somehow president Trump mysteriously has no clue about it. Because we all know that if he knew about it, he would put a stop to it immediately, and he would pull back the endorsements of everyone who paid the Michigan GOP more specifically Meshawn for a Trump endorsement. Of course, we all need to continue to press forward through the muck and the manure we're currently dealing with by standing up and taking action to do our part, but for as corrupt our legislature is, and for as corrupt our Michigan GOP is, we surely need God's help immensely if we are ever going to defeat the evil Democrats in November.

And it's also important to remember that what has been allowed and what has taken place in Michigan over the last 2 years has affected all of us regardless of our political affiliation. Unconstitutional mask mandates, on constitutional lockdowns, the closing down of churches, the closing down of businesses, limiting our ability to spend time with our loved ones during holidays, the list of things that were unacceptable goes on and on.

President Trump mentioned last night that this midterm election is going to be the most important and perhaps the most crucial midterm election in the history of our nation. And I do believe that because of the fact of the corrupt regime that we have that is pretending to be running our country right now. And the same thing goes for our state here in Michigan we have leaders who are corrupt and infiltrated, and they do not have our best interest in heart and that also makes the midterm election in Michigan historical one. I do not believe that we have had this level of corruption in both our Michigan GOP and the Republican side of our legislature. If you stop back and think about our current situation, it's bad enough that we have the evil and corrupt 3 D's in the executive Branch of our State Government, but then we also have the corrupt legislature and the corrupt Michigan GOP, it's a complete and utter mess that only God can clean up.

Trevor Winchell
4/3/2022
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”