My synopsis on the 25th Amendment for Joe Biden / and the 22nd Amendment for President Trump

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

My synopsis on the 25th Amendment for Joe Biden / and the 22nd Amendment for President Trump

Post by xotrevor »

Here is my synopsis on the 25th Amendment being used to remove Joe Biden from office. Considering that currently Congress is controlled by the Democrats, if they were to bring the articles to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Joe Biden it would not stand because in order for the 25th Amendment to be invoked a two-thirds vote of both the US House and the US Senate is required, and the Democrats would vote it down because they are the majority. But what I do believe what is going to happen is once the primaries come, I believe that we are going to take back the House and the Senate in Congress.

Once the new Congress is sworn in after the first of the year in 2023 the tables will turn and the Republicans will have the majority in the House and the Senate and I do believe that is when they are going to bring the articles to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Joe Biden from office. I also believe that President Trump is going to utilize the 22nd Amendment to be reinstated once Joe Biden is removed. But president Trump cannot utilize the 22nd Amendment until after January 20th 2023 at 12:00 p.m. because in order for the 22nd amendment to be utilized it has to be the last 2 years of the current term.

I believe that President Trump will not return until after the 2022 midterms so that he can complete the remaining 2 years (per the 22nd Amendment) of a four-year term that he legally and rightfully won after Biden is removed.

I believe that President Trump will use the 22nd amendment to complete the last two remaining years of the current four-year term so that he can run for President again in 2024 and serve four more years for a total of 10 years, which is allowed according to the 22nd amendment.

But in order for President Trump to utilize the 22nd Amendment, he needs to wait until there are two years left of the current four-year presidential term.

I do believe that this has been President Trump's main plan, all along, as he truly wants to follow the rule of law and allow things to work out according to the will of the people and the United States Constitution. Not only does this give him a two year "window" for him and his team to clean up and take care of what needs to be done in to drain the swamp in order for us to take our country back, it gives him a "window" of opportunity to share the truth to wake people up, and it also gives the American people who are not awake an opportunity to see what an evil and corrupt regime looks like and what things would have been like if Hillary Clinton would have actually won in 2016. As I mentioned, I do believe this is one of several plans that President Trump has in place in order for us to take our country back.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
3/30/2022
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”