A Message to the the entire Michigan legislature!

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

A Message to the the entire Michigan legislature!

Post by xotrevor »

To the entire Michigan legislature and all who were complicit in the greatest crime of the century:

I will NEVER stop fighting for our freedom and I will NEVER back down from these cowards in our legislature who not only took an oath with their hand on the Bible that they have not held true to. They have misled and lied to the people of Michigan, not to mention the fact that they have put our God given rights and freedoms and the God given rights and freedoms of our future generations in jeopardy for the sake of control and greed.

What they have done, and what will prove they were complicit in, and what they are guilty of is punishable by TREASON! And I will not stop fighting until justice is served to all who were complicit in this crime. They ought to enjoy their freedom while they have it because once we are done and once the verdict in our federal lawsuit is final, they will no longer be able to enjoy the freedom they once had.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
3/27/2022
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”