We have been misled, manipulated, deceived, and conditioned to conform

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

We have been misled, manipulated, deceived, and conditioned to conform

Post by xotrevor »

It's very important that we all expand our thinking beyond what we know in regard to what we have been taught. We need to be able to have an open mind so that we can think clearly regarding what we think we know and what actually is according to God. And we must remember that we have been lied to and deceived for decades about many important things in life.

And we must realize and understand that we have been taught to learn things in life according to a certain narrative are agenda for us to be conditioned to believe certain things in order to be controlled and manipulated. As a result, we have been coerced to conform to a certain set of rules, standards, a way of living, a mindset and a thought process that is not only evil, and corrupt, but it completely goes against what God teaches us in the Bible.

In the Bible, it says... "Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:7-9

And we must always remember that God is in control, He is our sovereign creator, and He is the author of truth. And regardless of what they want us to think or believe, the truth of God's word will always prevail.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
1/3/2022
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”