REMOVE & REPLACE THE RINO'S

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

Sadly, we have far too many RINO's in our Michigan State Legislature and, frankly, in all the Legislatures across our great nation. Honestly, it's one of the main reasons why we are where we are at as a nation. It's also the main reason we do not yet have a full forensic audit of the 2020 election in Michigan.

My Definition of a RINO

A RINO is a person who claims to be a Republican In Name Only but does not uphold the morals, principles, and values of what it means to be a true Republican.

RINO's do not hold the best interest of the people as their top priority. They cower down to the establishment

RINO's are not patriots, they talk the talk and tell you what you want to hear, but they don't walk the walk and back up what they say with their actions!

Regarding a RINO, I believe these three factors are what a RINO's priority is and not the will of the people!

1. Money
2. Power
3. Control

This is why we are where we are at in this state because of these reasons. We have too many RINO's that are in elected positions for all the wrong reasons, and the proof of that is what we are seeing today. I believe this is exactly the reason we have not had a Full Forensic Audit yet in the State of Michigan.

If we had more people in public office who were not there for the reasons that I mentioned, do you really think we would be where we are currently at in this State?

This is why it is extremely crucial that we vote out the RINO's who are only in public office for their own greedy and selfish gain and to push an evil and corrupt agenda, and elect true patriots who have God first and the American people second as their top priorities.

Any Republican Senator or State Rep in Michigan that DO NOT stand UP against Senator Ed McBroom's Report is not representing the will of the people and therefore are RINOS!

McBrooms report states:

That there was NO EVIDENCE of SIGNIFICANT FRAUD, and that the outcome of the 2020 November election reflects Michigan's ACCURATE COUNT AND CHOICE FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

But yet thousands of people 7,500+ signed affidavits that were delivered to the legislature on June 17th at the state capitol to demand a forensic audit of the 2020 election in Michigan and at the date of this writing we still do not have a forensic audit, and we are not even close to starting the process.

The topic of election fraud right now is huge, as a lot of people in Michigan feel like their vote did not count and as a result their voice does not matter. And quite frankly a lot of people I talk to tell me that they are not going to vote in 2022 for the fact that they feel like their vote won't matter and this is a huge problem that needs to be resolved NOW!

If the state legislature both the senators and the representatives are elected by We the People for We the People to represent We the People if we demand a forensic audit by means of signed affidavits but yet the state legislature refuses to proceed with an audit because of a report that they produced from an investigation they claim they did is that really fulfilling the will of the people?

No it's not fulfilling the will of the people at all and in fact if these legislatures who were elected by We the People for We the People to represent we the people in Lansing are not fulfilling our will then why are they even still there they're not working for us, they are working for them.

Any Republican Senator or State Rep in Michigan that DO NOT stand UP against Senator Ed McBroom's Report is not representing the will of the people and therefore are RINOS!

This is why we need to vote them out and make sure they are not re-elected next year in 2022 if they are not going to fulfill the will of We the People, plain and simple.

Trevor Winchell
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”