PERSONAL CHOICE IS FREEDOM, BUT MAKING A CHOICE WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO THE FACTS IS FOOLISHNESS

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

PERSONAL CHOICE IS FREEDOM, BUT MAKING A CHOICE WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO THE FACTS IS FOOLISHNESS

Post by xotrevor »

I believe in the freedom to choose, regardless if it is masks or the vaccine. We are all given the freedom by God to choose freely the choices we make in our lives. But what troubles me the most is people who make a personal choice that is not based on the true facts. Far too often, many people are quick to make a choice based on what others are doing are based on what they hear without actually digging for the facts themselves. As a result, many people are making a choice even when they do not even know the true facts surrounding the choices they make. This is one of many reasons why I have made it a mission to try to educate others to share the truth with them so that when they do make a personal choice it is based on solid facts and not based on any other reason. When you go to a bookstore all you see are books that are written with false motives and agendas, about 60% of all the books that I see in bookstores today are not written based on true facts. Far too many people are quick to take the advice of others and or books, but they are not willing to dedicate time to learn about the facts themselves so that they can make an informed decision. As I mentioned before, I am all for the freedom to make our own choices and decisions, but I would highly encourage anybody who is thinking about getting the shot to do the research, spend the time to find out the true facts about this shot before you get it. Regarding the covid shot, it is very important that you are educated and know all the facts in order to make an informed decision. When I was growing up this was standard to know all the facts before you made a decision that is not the case today many people do not even give much thought to allow the decisions they're making. As the data is showing, those who are willing to get the shot without fully researching and getting the facts will end up making a choice that they will later regret. At the end of the day, it is your personal choice, but it is my prayer that you will fully research the vaccine and get all the facts before you make a choice to get the shot.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
11/13/2021
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”