PRINCIPLES OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC VS CORPORATE AMERICA REGARDING OUR WE THE COUNTY PATRIOT MOVEMENT

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

PRINCIPLES OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC VS CORPORATE AMERICA REGARDING OUR WE THE COUNTY PATRIOT MOVEMENT

Post by xotrevor »

I believe that bylaws are necessary for the reason of structure and direction as we grow and move forward. I do not believe that bylaws are necessary for the reason to become politically correct according to the financial institutions (IRS) that govern our nation. Our group and the mission we are on is not about money, nor is it about adherence to government entities that have rules that go against our constitution and against our God-given rights as Americans. Our group and our mission is about standing up, speaking the truth, and taking action to protect and preserve our God-given rights and freedoms as American citizens. We ought not to worry about collecting money or taxes or how we are going to pay for things. I believe as we grow and as we seek God and pray to Him fervently, He will not only provide the resources we need, but He will also bring people to add to our mission. I believe that we need to make sure our focus is on God's will according to His timing for the group and the principles He has laid before us to abide and follow. We do not need to worry and fear about what might or what could happen as we press forward in this mission. I believe that God does not want us to worry and stress about the possibilities that could arise if a person happens to come to our group with ill intentions. I believe that God wants us to seek Him, trust Him, and fear Him and not fear the people, or the things that might happen in this world as a result of our obedience to Him. As I look at the group and how it has grown from where it once was to where we are now, I can clearly see God working in and through every person who has been a part of this group. I also believe that because we are growing rather quickly and because we are making huge differences that are impacting the people in our county, the enemy is not happy. So for that reason we need to seek God fervently and pray for wisdom, discernment, guidance, and direction, regarding every decision we make moving forward. What we are doing is making a big difference whether we realize it or not, but we need to realize that we will face challenges and difficult circumstances and even difficult people in this mission. It is not our job to dictate or determine what we do or how we handle difficult people or difficult situation and circumstances. It is our job to obey God completely and wholeheartedly and listen to Him, so we can hear Him clearly and do what He puts on our hearts to do according to His ways according to what He has already ordained and facilitated for our group and not according to the ways of the world. I also believe that we all have been given an amazing opportunity to stand up to speak the truth and to make a difference in our county, and for that reason we need to remain steadfast in fulfilling God's purpose and focused on God and His plan.

Trevor Winchell
11/8/2021
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”