I am willing to work with others who speak the truth and stand for what is right according to God

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

I am willing to work with others who speak the truth and stand for what is right according to God

Post by xotrevor »

I am willing to unite and work together with anyone regardless of their party affiliation if they are willing to stand up and speak the truth with boldness and courage and those who are willing to stand for what aligns with the rule of law, adheres to principles of our constitution, and what is right according to God. I am not willing to unite or work together with anyone who is willing to lie, cheat, steal or cover up the truth, but I am willing to pray fervently that those who are willing to lie, cheat, steal or cover up the truth for whatever reason are convicted by God and as a result they choose to change their ways, and they decide to do what aligns with the rule of law, adheres to principles of our constitution, and do the right thing according to God.

Trevor Winchell (R)
America First Candidate
Michigan House of Representatives
District 98
2022 Mid-term election

10/23/2021
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”