FACEBOOK OUTAGE NOT A RANDOM COINCIDENCE!

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

FACEBOOK OUTAGE NOT A RANDOM COINCIDENCE!

Post by xotrevor »

It is very important that all of us understand and realize that Facebook was not down today just by coincidence. And it's also important that we don't just go back to life as normal because Facebook is back up. We all need to step back and think about the real reason Facebook was down and why. I may not know every last detail about what took place today, but I can tell you with certainty that it was not a random outage and that it did not just happen by coincidence.

Starting today and over the next several days and weeks, our APF Intel team will fully research, investigate and contact all of our contacts and connections, and we will get to the bottom of what happened and why this took place today. I would also like to mention that it's not a coincidence that the chief technology officer Mike Schroepfer of Facebook announced just a couple of weeks ago on September 22nd that he was stepping down from his role after 13 years. And I would also like to mention that just last night on CBS 60 minutes a former Facebook employee who is now being labeled as a "whistleblower" revealed some very very important information regarding Facebook and the way the company is being run.

Once again folks, nothing about what happened today with Facebook is a coincidence. Let this also be a reminder that we must not rely on Facebook so heavily, we must put in place backup plans we must have alternative media setup so that in the event something like this happens again we will be prepared and not completely shut down or in the dark. I have been saying for months and months and months to make sure you have a plan b and a plan c and even a plan b when it comes to social media and  contact with your friends. And for months I have been encouraging people to make a list of the cell phone numbers email addresses and even the home landline phone numbers of those people who are very close to you in the event that Facebook or even the entire internet goes down for a number of days or weeks or even an extended period of time. Because as we saw today when sites like Facebook go down and are dark, there is no way to contact anybody through a platform when it is down. It is much better to be prepared and ready and have backup sources and your close friends information written down on paper and have nothing happen compared to having something happen like what took place today and not having any way to contact your close friends in the event of an outage.

I truly believe something changed on the back end of Facebook and that was the real reason for it being down for almost 6 hours! Like President Trump and the white hats are now in control of Facebook! We will have to see if there is still censoring etc!

I will say that it is not a coincidence that Facebook was down for 6 hours on the day (today Oct 4th) that they have been saying for weeks that would be the first day of the "communications black out".

Real Reason The Behind Complete Blackout On Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp On 10/4/2021

It has been mentioned that Facebook was taken down by Space Force for reasons not mentioned. In reality, an updated Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) record is something that could be reversed in the matter of minutes, yet the site was down for 6+ hours. If this was really Facebook, this would have been resolved quickly, as the company lost nearly 7 Billion dollars as a result of this outage.

Not to mention that the system that is used to manage the access cards was disabled, even Mark Zuckerberg could not access the buildings.

Nothing that we are seeing is a coincidence!

https://url.americanpatriotsforum.com/F ... kout-Truth

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”