God spoke to me!

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

God spoke to me!

Post by xotrevor »

God spoke to me this morning some words and I need to share them.

He said why do you think all the thousands of illegal immigrants are being allowed to enter into our country?

He said why do you think the 76,000+ violent and repeat offender prisoners are being released in California?

He said why do you think the deep state is trying to defund the police all over our country?

He said because they are preparing for what's coming. He said they know exactly what is coming.

He said they are watching what is going on in Myanmar

He said they don't know what the plan is, and they are panicking.

He said they know that there are counter moves being done every time they try to make a move.

He said they are building their "army" to kill, steal, and destroy as much as they can and as fast as they can with no regard for human life.

So I said, why would You allow this?

He said because people need to see the truth for themselves first hand with their own eyes. People need to experience the dangers of what is going on in our world.

He said if this was not allowed to happen the evil would run rampant without the people waking up and seeing the truth.

He said this is all being used for many reasons, and He said that even though it might seem like a dark and negative time there will be a lot of good that will come out of this.

He said sometimes a few have to sacrifice to save many.

He said look at how many people were saved as a result of the sacrifice my Son made on the Cross?

He said are you willing to sacrifice your life for others? I said Yes Lord?

He said but are some others willing to sacrifice their lives for many?

He said think about all the brave men and women who fought and gave their lives for our freedom in this Nation.

He said now is the time to take action, not tomorrow not next week but now, Today!

He said these are the things we all need to be praying for, the people who will be faced with this evil, people who will be required to sacrifice their lives for many.

He said we need to pray for all those who are standing up for what is right and speaking the truth!

He also said that we need to pray for the workers and everyone involved at the Maricopa County Audit for their safety and their protection.

He said it is going to get much much worse before it gets better, but we as a nation will be much better as a result.

He said pray & prepare for difficult times.

He said stand up, be couragous, be bold and never back down.

He said "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn." Isaiah 54:17

He said "If I Am for you, who can be against you?" Romans 8:31

He said "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1

He said "I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Psalm 91:2

He said "Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence." Psalm 91:3

He said "He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler." Psalm 91:4

He said "Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;" Psalm 91:5

He said "Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday." Psalm 91:6

He said "A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee." Psalm 91:7

He said "Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked." Psalm 91:8

He said "Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;" Psalm 91:9

He said "There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling." Psalm 91:10

He said "For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." Psalm 91:11

Patriots we are living in a very unique and special time. We have been connected together for such a time as this.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”