We are Patriots and we are digital soldiers - We MUST put on the Armour of God!

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

We are Patriots and we are digital soldiers - We MUST put on the Armour of God!

Post by xotrevor »

We are Patriots and we are digital soldiers!

Let's put on the Armour of God!

Armour of God - Warriors Prayer

We may forget at times but one thing is true - this world is a battlefield. Day by day, hour by hour, we face a spiritual war and an enemy who is real. He wants nothing more than to bring defeat, for his main aim is to steal, kill, and destroy.

God has a plan for our lives. The enemy has a plan for us too. We just have to decide which voice we’re going to listen to, and who we're going to choose to follow each day. And chances are, if we don't make a determined choice to follow God, we may eventually fall into the evil one’s trap.

God has given us his Word and Spirit, powerful and true, so we'll have the wisdom and protection to stand against the enemy. We focus today on putting on His armor, staying alert, and praying that God will equip believers everywhere to "stand strong."

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

The precision of the Soldier of God Warriors Prayer will help you to put on each piece of spiritual armor with purpose and to start each day in communion with God. When we remain persistent and focused in prayer, our eyes begin to open to the power of Christ in our lives, and we become armed for victory!

“Do not be afraid of them; the LORD your God himself will fight for you.” (Deut. 3:22)

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (Ephesians 6:10)

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (Ephesians 6:11)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Ephesians 6:13)

Today, I put on the girdle of Truth! (Ephesians 6:14)
May I stand firm in the truth of Your Word so I will not be a victim of Satan's lies.

Today, I put on the breastplate of righteousness! (Ephesians 6:14)
May it guard my heart from evil so I will remain pure and holy, protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.

Today, I put on the shoes of peace! (Ephesians 6:15)
May I stand firm in the good news of the Gospel so Your peace will shine through me and be a light to all I encounter.

Today, I take the shield of faith! (Ephesians 6:16)
May I be ready for Satan's fury darts of doubt, denial, and deceit so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.

Today, I put on the helmet of Salvation! (Ephesians 6:17)
May I keep my mind focused on You so Satan will not have a stronghold on my thoughts.

Today, I take the sword of the Spirit! (Ephesians 6:17)
May the two-edged sword of Your Word be ready in my hands so I can expose the tempting words of Satan.

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints. (Ephesians 6:18)

Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. - (Proverbs 30:5)

By faith, your warrior has put on the whole armor of God!

I am prepared to live this day in spiritual victory! In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ we pray. Amen

Trevor Winchell
Daily Wisdom from God
American Patriots Forum
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”