Trust God, His plan, and His timing, not your own!

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

Trust God, His plan, and His timing, not your own!

Post by xotrevor »

At this time that we are currently living, we are truly seeing those who seek God trust Him and rely on Him fully and those who do not. It's also very easy to see those who have put their trust in God's timing according to His plan and those who do not. I believe that God is giving all of us an opportunity to not only trust Him and seek Him, but also to rely on Him according to His plan and His time. I would like to encourage everyone to seek God to trust Him to trust His plan and His time and if you are panicking or wondering what's going to happen when, where, and how, you need to stop immediately and turn to God and trust Him wholeheartedly. And I truly believe this is the greatest test of our faith that any of us has ever experienced in our lives. But the real question is this, are you going to pass this test or are you going to fail this test? Are you going to obey God or are you going to disobey God? Is He calling you to step up and take action? Is He calling you to do something that is uncomfortable or unpopular? Is He calling you to do something that seems impossible to you? Again I would like to encourage you to obey God and do whatever it is that He is calling you to do no matter how difficult it seems, no matter how unpopular it seems and no matter how impossible it seems. We are not going to take our country back by people sitting on the couch and disobeying God when He is calling them to step up and take action. God needs His people to stand up according to His will and His way in regard to whatever He is calling each of us to do. And it is vitally important that each and every one of us obey God so that He can use us to work in us and through us and the lives of others we need to obey God so that we can be the vessels in which He uses to make a difference in this world.

Trevor Winchell
Daily Wisdom from God
American Patriots Forum
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”