Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America - August 4, 2021

xotrevor
Site Admin

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America - August 4, 2021

Post by xotrevor »

Three months ago, two wonderful Republican candidates in Texas defeated ALL Democrats, so the Congressional election last week was between two Republicans. My endorsed candidate won in the Primary, but the other outstanding candidate won the General Election because virtually 100% of Democrats, approximately 17% of the total vote, supported the candidate I did not endorse. I won because we ended up with a great Republican candidate—the Democrats never had a chance. Unfortunately, the Fake News never wrote that Democrats were in the race, obviously voting against me. It was a big Trump victory, a great Republican victory, and a great victory for American Patriot Congressman Jake Ellzey. Would really be nice if the Fake News would become real news!
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Statements”