Introduce Yourself!

Marcia4truth

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Marcia4truth »

Hello. My name is Marcia Edwards and I live in Catonsville, MD. I love my President Trump and want to see the illegitimate man and all complicit in putting him in the Whitehouse, all be put in prison (or worse) for treason.
FreedomofReligion

Post by FreedomofReligion »

Hi I am a mother of 5 educated kids and grandmother of 7. May God Rescue Us All, President Trump and our Righteous leaders of all nations. His promises are true. I am a Born patriot and love my Country! My husband’s family has over 100 Revolution war veterans and my family came from Wales to worship freely in America. As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints I know the perils of my early ancestry who had to flee mobs and much persecution to worship God the Eternal Father. This happened back in the 1830’s of our country here in America. Freedom of religion has come a long ways and we cannot let communism take it away. We all have the ability to pray and repent of our sins to have the Lord’s blessings to keep us free. May God bless America now so we can be prepared for the second coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Hold the Line! Proclaim Truth! To everyone!
Steph925

Post by Steph925 »

Stephanie Goertz , I have been a Registered Nurse for over 30 years . I live in upstate NY. I have always been a strong advocate for fairness, what is fair and all Human rights . My nursing specialty was Emergency Nursing with the emphasis on pediatrics. I am mortified by the horrid abuse and torture of the pedophilia and child trafficking crisis in this world . In addition to what I see in our democracy unfolding along with the dumbing down of the education system. I have two boys 15 & 21 and I now see just how persuaded and brainwashed our children have become. I am a strong supporter of our military and constitution. I believe in the power of our lord God and believe the current state of affairs need to end and end sooner rather than later before we have no human rights or country left .
breckgirl7

Post by breckgirl7 »

Hi, my name is Margaret Harris. I live in a Michigan suburb of Detroit. I come from a large family of mostly Dems but I love my President and my country! wwI have a grown son and wonderful husband. I gave up the cable, MSM over a year ago. I am very appreciative for this open forum!
WWG1WGA!
Gregoria1970

Post by Gregoria1970 »

Hello my name is Gregoria Casasola from Florida I’m so happy for all President Trump do for us. God bless America and God protect our President Trump 👌❤️🙏
Matildajane108

Post by Matildajane108 »

Hello...I am a wife, mother and grandmother..I have a strong faith in God and do my absolute best to share His love with others. My heart is absolutely broken by the evil that lurks around every corner. I am searching for truth and peace.
Mitch self1963

Post by Mitch self1963 »

Hi my name is mitch self I am 58 and was born and raised in Texas I have two sons and 5 grandkids and we all love our God and Country and are so blessed to have a President like Donald Trump he is truly a man of God. Thank you President Trump for fighting for us we stand with you 100%
donbrown1140

Post by donbrown1140 »

I am Don Edwin Brown I have lived in the United States of America all of my life with the exception of my time at Kwajalein MI in the Mid Pacific for 4 years. I am a business consultant, professional photographer and graphic designer for more than 50 years.

I am married my wife Fumiko is from Japan and I have a daughter and son. I have another son from a previous marriage along with 3 grand daughters and 1 grand son.

I do a lot of research regarding what is going on, and I am glad we have President Donald Trump who is the real President and will be for another 4 years or more.

We must work with him to "Rebuild America" from the fall of "America" by the previous presidents who have only worked for themselves and not for the "People of America" and the World.
Smanley725

Post by Smanley725 »

My name is Sherrye. I currently reside in Ohio but am originally from Louisiana. I am a proud American and I stand with Donald Trump.
Roger Auman

Post by Roger Auman »

My name is Roger, a veteran and current law enforcement from Tulsa Oklahoma. Thank you for allowing me to be member and hope to gain knowledge about our county’s crisis.

Return to “Discussion”