Introduce Yourself!

LauraVanOverschelde

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by LauraVanOverschelde »

Hello, Patriots, I/m Laura Van Overschelde from Mississippi. As prayerful, conservative, Christian patriot who is so concerned about our wonderful U.S.of A. I am always seeking like-minded friends who want to save America.
LedanFreedom

Post by LedanFreedom »

Hi,

Leah here. I am not old, but not young. I reside in the desert of the southwest. I provide therapeutic services for physical injury as well as coaching services where I help people with trauma connect the body and mind thru Polarity and Cranial Unwinding along with other techniques.

I am here because above all else, I am a human, an American...then I am a wife, mother, mentor, entrepreneur etc. I love this country, the US of A and seeing the path we have been on almost my whole life...and how far we have gone to the loss off freedom, the loss of our constitutional rights...the things our founders set up for us to be able to live good lives under GOD - I just cannot believe we are here with a fake president. I am incredibly concerned that the good guys won't win.

I pray all the time and I wonder how I can really make a difference.

So here I am to continue to learn, be among fellow Americans that want the same - TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.
cmalin

Post by cmalin »

Hello!
Claire M. from NE PA. I have been waiting for this my whole life.
Let's soar! WWG1WGA
Cheryal

Post by Cheryal »

My name is Cheryal. I am retired. I am a died-in-the-wool Patriot and Love President Trump. I was born In Tulsa, OK. and still, live here.
burch

Post by burch »

Hello from Florida. Glad to be a part of the proud Patriotic America we all love and cherish. I want my President back in office.
Dave 🇺🇸
Dregier

Patriot Doug from central California

Post by Dregier »

xotrevor wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:43 am Welcome to The American Patriot Forums.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Please let us know your city and state.

Thank you!
KKendall@1955

Post by KKendall@1955 »

Hi my name is Karen I am from Florida living in Buena Vista, TN. I am proud to be a patriot and a true believer in our great President, Donald J Trump. I will not give in to the fraudulent election and concede to the notion that Biden is the leader of this country, along with his corrupt cohort Harris. I am also proud to be one of the patriots who love our president. In my lifetime I never thought I would hear the screaming of crowds "I love you" to any politician. May we pray together and stay together United and the battle to reclaim America and to Make America Great Again. Power to the Patriots!
kskb4g

Post by kskb4g »

Hello, my name is Janel, I'm from Utah and I'm glad to be here, thank you!
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Hi everyone. I live in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. I am self employed as a mediator providing guidance for end of life decision making. Amazing things happens when you answer Gods call.

I grew up in Vermont and went to college at the time Bernie was mayor. No, I am not a liberal, but I know how they think. I grew up with the traditional values of faith, family, community, education, self reliance and history. As I moved back to Minnesota (born here), I realized how much I had veered from each of those pillars. I raised two children as a single mom since they were 1 and 3 years old. My reliance on God and my faith has become central to my being.

I majored in political science and history at University. But I was disgusted at the trickery, lies and deceptions that were accepted by those who were in the “profession”. I was raised with JFK’s “it’s not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.” I look forward to instilling that belief into our future.
Last edited by phoenix on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siouxkat69

Post by siouxkat69 »

Hi im new here and really excited to meet new people and learn a thing or 2 about our constitution. Not that its important but having issues with adding a pic to my avatar spot. Im a mom new to politics and love our great President Trump. Want to know how i can contribute and help our great country America.

Return to “Discussion”