Introduce Yourself!

KitMcGuire

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by KitMcGuire »

I'm Kit McGuire and live alone in Payson, Arizona. Red pilled in 2006 by my cousin who was in the highest security/military we have! Semi-retired paranormal consultant/researcher/investigator. I have worked most of my life in the public eye in films, radio broadcasting and photography work. Lost my wife in 2005 to a brain aneurysm when she was 28 years young (I was 56). Seeking my Patriot soulmate now. Spend countless hours reading, researching, following the money and paper trails. I DO know about Q-Intelligence as well as Anonymous and have followed them both since the beginnings. I'm ready to cross the Delaware with you General!
RPlite

Post by RPlite »

Hi, My name is Richard Parker, I'm a dIvorced father of two sons. I was born and raised in Southern California. I'm 59 years old. A devout Christian who loves Jesus Christ, The United States and the world. Around 2000 while working for a magazine called "The Free American" I learned that something was terribly wrong with what I was seeing happening in our world. By 2008, I had learned way too much and was able to connect everything together. My friends and family considered me crazy and did not want to hear the truth. I knew the the world was in serious trouble by means of Agenda 21 and felt hopeless. In 2015 the Holy Spirit told me about a plan for Donald Trump. Even Before Donald Trump announced his run, I was telling my family he would be the next President. They all scoffed at me and laughed until he announced and even up to election night. For the first time in many years I finally had Hope. I've been following Q since the first post. I never realized what a long, hard and extensive battle it would actually become. I never considered how formidable and entrenched the enemy actually was. It's been a long hard road for me from then until now. I've been frustrated by Qanons, misinformation and infighting never knowing who I could trust. Now I put my trust in God. I made it to D.C. on Jan 6th. That's when I realized this a actually A Christian movement. I've always wished there was more I could do to help the cause, But I know that God will always guide me. GOD BLESS
sharenruthculver

Post by sharenruthculver »

Thank you for sharing that. Yes, I was in about the same situation. Born again and Spirit Filled in 1984, the Lord was leading down the same path. So Thank you Lord that you saved us, and started teaching is , weaning us off the television, movies, getting us into the Bible and listening to His voice. Blessing upon you.
Vkarm20

Introduce Yourself!

Post by Vkarm20 »

Hi All- I’m Vickie a Christian, daughter, sister, wife, mother, auntie, granma. I live in Alaska, happily married for 35 yrs, am retired/tired. Began my awakening in the late 90’s, began being prepared for imminent danger during the racial election of 2008. I am beyond disgusted, tired and over it. I am on numerous new platforms and sites. I am having a heck of a time keeping up. This site I find most difficult, I try and try again. I don’t give up easy….I will keep working on this.
Have A Blessed Day
NYHONEY62

Post by NYHONEY62 »

Hello Fellow Patriots
My name is Danni and I am currently in New York. Mother of 3 grown boys, retired. I have never been on one side or the other but thought I was great at reading people. I NEVER liked Trump or his family from as far back as I can remember. I didn't even care for him as President but I didn't vote for Biden either. It wasn't until I started seeing the things that he was doing to help this country and digging into his history that changed my mind. I can PROUDLY say I am a true Trump supporter now.
Disko Duk

Post by Disko Duk »

Greetings fellow Patriots. I go by Disko. I live in eastern WA, the conservative, dry side of WA that many folks don't know about.
Reneefurst

Post by Reneefurst »

Hello, my name is Renee and I live in Corrales NM. I've been with truth Social for quite a while.
I don't post much but are reading and getting wonderful news from other posts. I'm the only
awoken member in my whole family, so I'm the prayer warrior for them. I've known Christ
since I was four years old. I've been looking for him ever since. In 2019 I finally heard his booming
voice that woke me up early in the morning saying, "brace myself". I've written it down now 40 times
since then when I read that message in print or heard in movies. I'm walking very close every day with
him and waiting for his appearing. I believe it's close. I was so happy when he gave me the gifts of tongues
two years ago. I let the "holy spirit pray for me since he knows best what I need. These last three
years I've seen many changes come to pass in my life. All for the good as I follow his path I feel so
blessed. I pray for all the patriots that love our country and love God.

Return to “Discussion”