Introduce Yourself!

rickylee04

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by rickylee04 »

Ricky Western Oklahoma, Just a Truth Seeker Seeking the Truth
Marybeth

Post by Marybeth »

I’m marybeth Gillette 58 years old maried with 2 young men. We own small family owned medical
Supply by working with Va. we love our veterans
BobF

Post by BobF »

Hi all. Bob here from Westbrook Maine. Former member of a tea party that was dissolved by Louis Lerner. Hoping to help for my grandchildren.
RoseberryEssentials

Post by RoseberryEssentials »

Hello,
my name is Lolou, live in the Panhandle top of WV.
I Thank God and pray for Q and our PDJT, military our Patriots. Born and raised in Sweden, came to US in mid 20's to study music. I met my soul mate, got married and I left Sweden. We are homeschooling our teenager. I am A child of God, seeker of Truth, Patriot Prayer Warrior and Permanent Resident. I sing, coach voice privately while praying for and guiding kids through the struggle of a shutdown. I provide music movement therapy in the K-12 Special Education Classrooms locally and I bring God's love to them as God moves through me during the music movement time, then I say goodbye smiles, a peaceful room and joy. .The little I can do, I will do. God Bless You and God Bless America!
Ohiogozamez

Post by Ohiogozamez »

Hello fellow patriots and Godbless you all well im a vet I'm 59 love my country and our president DJT I am a expediter by trade not in a big rig but in a van I want to do more to help the movement just not sure what I can do I inform as many as I can but it don't seem like enough to me I travel all over the USA well 😀
DrTrenga

Post by DrTrenga »

Hello,
My name is Mike - I am a pastor here in the east suburbs of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
I am a staunch patriot and so is everyone in my congregation.
I truly believe that it is a must that we take our country back.
Thank you and God Bless -
Shister

Post by Shister »

Hello I'm Shannon and I live in Washington state. I'm not the norm here, as I'm a faithful Trump supporter since he ran in 2016. I'm available to help if needed.
Driver967

Re: introduced, Hi, I am Driver 967

Post by Driver967 »

I to live in the High Desert! But in the more rural area of Christmas Valley.
I am a born again Christian, but study the Bible on my own.
Glad to meet like minded people.
WWG1WGA
MBelt1111

Post by MBelt1111 »

Hello,
My name is Melissa. I am American and German citizen. I just recently moved from NH USA to Neustadt Germany. I am a patriot, searching for the TRUTH, Freedom, Good, Love.

I have mainly contacted this site because I am in a dire situation about mandatory "Masern Impfung" here in Germany. My two children will attend a gymnasium soon but the schools are requiring that they have the Masern vaccine and I am trying to fond a way around it! Both of my children have never had a vaccine and are very healthy, so I would like to find a way for them not to have to take it. Any information or help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you, peace and happiness to all 🙏
lanie1947

Joyce Elaine Wright, Sebastian, FL

Post by lanie1947 »

:roll: Every day I get more and more frustrated with more and more stuff coming out revealing the truth, but not seeing anything happening to fix it. It's so hard feeling like the "crazy" one who just doesn't "go along with all the sheep, not being able to talk with some friends and family without being criticized and told I'm wrong. And why don't I want to get the "shot?" Guess that's how Noah must have felt when building his ark!!!

Return to “Discussion”