Introduce Yourself!

Sunbug99

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Sunbug99 »

Mary, a proud Trump supporter from the Covid Closed state of Michigan. Looking forward to learning more about our great country!
HillHippy88

Replying

Post by HillHippy88 »

Kara! I myself am a MesaCounty native! Let me know if you would like to connect to chat about what we've gone through personally in the last year. I'd like to help you get involved locally and if you're interested I want to invite you and your family to a community patriotic meeting held every Monday evening called StandForTheConstitution(.com). They help sponsor local running GOP conservatives and we have now broken off into specific committees to better focus our efforts; 'Local Gov", "School D51", and "Marketing". Then Freedom&LibertyActionGroup that meet every Thursday evening, focus efforts towards "Small Businesses", I branched off as FLAGSubcommittee providing research, and then FreeMesaCounty who provide facts, resources, and other information revolving COVID19 and have a ongoing petition to end the mandates. I'm involved with another amazing group of patriots from the USElectionIntegrityProject(useip.us) based in Denver who initially focus solely on the election fraud but now have redirected to the community for ACTION! 💪
🙏 I'm really hoping to hear back from you soon!! 🙏

Thanks a bunch,
Desiree Baber
Healinghands.db@gmail.com
StandForTheConstitution Member
Freedom&LibertyActionGroupSubcommittee Leader

hrlydrmer2021 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:49 am Hello, my name is Kara. I live in Grand Junction CO, with my husband and 2 sons. I have joined to get creditable information from here and other venues, to find out how best to help if I can in making America the country it should be. Thank you, have a blessed day.
thelyoness57

Post by thelyoness57 »

Good morning. My name is Patti. Proud Patriot. Born and raised in our beautiful state of California. Mother of 5 wonderful adults with 5 beautiful grandchildren. I fight for my country. I fight for my President. My father fought in WWII. My uncles also. My uncles fought in the Vietnam War. My nephews in Afghanistan. I refuse to bow down to the evilness that has come to our great country and the world. I thank you Mr. President for all you have done for us. We look forward to your great return. Our prayers are with you and all those that are helping save this world. May God bless America 🇺🇸
julesyoungaz

Post by julesyoungaz »

Hello Patriot here in Arizona...God Bless America...
chalmers

Post by chalmers »

My name is Chalmers Ingersoll I live in California San Francisco Bay Area where I was born and raised.
Nickers1971

Post by Nickers1971 »

My name is Nicky. I am from Lower Southwest Michigan, where I was born and raised. Waking up as many people as possible even tho I have been told I am crazy for my beliefs. Oh well I know I will never accept Biden as my president. God bless America. God bless president Trump and our military as they continue rescuing the children all over the earth.
Hogie^^

Post by Hogie^^ »

US Marine from Northern Utah. Tired of MSM lies, and looking forward to a Great Reset even if it means refreshing the Tree of Liberty.
RaggedyMan

Post by RaggedyMan »

My name is Robin. I am from Indiana. Many members of my family have been in the Military, since WW2. I currently have 2 Grandsons serving in the US Army. We are saddened by the current state of affairs, and want our country back! God Bless America! May she be Free Once More!
RobinlovesAmerica

Post by RobinlovesAmerica »

My name is Robin H. and I live in WA State. I just turned 65 on the 7th and both my parents have immigrated here from Russia and Poland. They would be turning in their graves to see what is happening to this beloved country as they escaped Marxism and Communism.
We need to stay true to America and see her win.
Trump is still my President.
ErinB511

Post by ErinB511 »

Hello Fellow Patriots! My name is Erin B, I am from Pennsylvania. I am a light worker & healer ~ Looking back, there were so many things that "didn't seem right & I just didn't believe", for so many years. Always thinking outside the box -- knowing as nuts as it sounds - I just know something really messed up is going on (of course had no idea the extent of it until I really began intense research Jan 2020. I went to DC December 12, 2020 for a Trump rally - I have NEVER felt the connection ~ respect ~ love ~ and being united with SO MANY people who I didn't even know ~ the energy there that day was AMAZINGLY POSITIVE! It didn't matter who you were, where you were from - you looked at someone & they smiled! We were connected! We are going to have Peace on Earth! Trump is still the President & the Light will prevail~ Thanks so much for the add!

Return to “Discussion”