Introduce Yourself!

xotrevor
Site Admin

Introduce Yourself!

Post by xotrevor »

Welcome to The American Patriot Forums.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Please let us know your city and state.

Thank you!
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
Cfencel

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Cfencel »

My name is Carmen a proud American that by the grace of God was born in this wonderful country. Lived in Mexico for 3 years met great people, culture and food. But when God decided it was time to come back I kneeled and thank God to be back in my beautiful country. Nothings like the USA !!!!!! Brings tears to my eyes when I hear “Star spangled banner”. Love Trump and his wonderful team his family. Thank you president DJT
xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

Welcome to The American Patriot Forums Carmen.
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
J054U@

Post by J054U@ »

Hello, my name is Joshua Leach. I live in Somerset, KY. I love you, and I am for you.

Dear Mr. President, thank you for hearing our cries.

God Bless you!
Lbc

Post by Lbc »

Hello all! My name is Linda, I live in Edgewood NM. I am and educated mother of 5 children

My youngest two, still live at home.

Health, education and love of life , freedom and love our great Country are vital to me. I have tried to instill in my children and in my community that duty to give back and help others throughout their lives
I model
Right human relations daily.

Thank you President Trump and all your family and followers for loving us, our country and the globe

Your actions are your word!
Longhoanguyen63

Post by Longhoanguyen63 »

Hi my name is Long Hoang Nguyen. Iam an immigrant came to the US 1979. Long story short, I was saved by Jesus on Jan 19 2014. I supported President Trump since day one 2015, I also knew Trump is God anointed. Since then I've seen so much evildoers on the other side and increasingly more and more. This election was stolen from the people. And I am fighting with the patriots by gather as munch 8nfo as I can to send them out to ple I know I try to wake them up. Thank you for letting me join in the fight.
MIFORTRUMP

Post by MIFORTRUMP »

I am a Michigan resident, wife, mother of 2 and grandmother of 7. I love God, my country and President Trump as well as all of the Patriots across this country and the world. WWG1WGA_WW
Arise2021

Post by Arise2021 »

I’m colored immigrant from dictator leader Philippines and I see the pattern, I’m overwhelmed to see America attempted transition to CCP before our eyes. But God is greater and heard prayers of millions globally that He appointed fearless relentless DJT to partner with Him our God in purging the deepest darkness to cleanse snd heal our nation before it can be free again and to be a pattern of true freedom and liberty back to the sovereign patriots. POTUS DJT you are amazing bravest warrior of God! Divine favor, blessings, protection, wisdom, counsel, peace, strength, vision from our God over you, family, sincere honest allies in Jesus name we continue to pray in our hearts. Amen 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸⚔️🛡
SnowBird

RE: Introduce Myself 👋🏻

Post by SnowBird »

Lauren
San Diego California; part time!
Hello Q ... PDJT
HELLO TRUE CHILDREN OF THE LIVING GOD!
Hello fellow AMERICANS...
LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE 🇺🇸 🦅
absolute childlike heart/faith/hope in knowing where I come from!
Gods Will is the only outcome!
Make ready the oil so your lamps don’t run out!
The Bridegroom cometh...
THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH 🕊
Now Down to brass tacks! The good guys win! The twisted sick will go up in smoldering solid black smoke/ash screaming/gnashing of teeth!
God is a Just God! What the living word says WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN••• I LOVE YOU ALL IS THE END... I’m so looking forward to supper as we talk over the table amongst ourselves! A Beautiful site to behold 🕊
Last edited by SnowBird on Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FlyFrom

Post by FlyFrom »

:roll:
Just Meg from NH

Return to “Discussion”