Introduce Yourself!

delladow

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by delladow »

xotrevor wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:43 am Welcome to The American Patriot Forums.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Please let us know your city and state.

Thank you!
Della Dow
Whitney texas
Idahotato3

Post by Idahotato3 »

Hi everyone, Kellie Wilson from Council Idaho. My husband and I are a Women Owned / Veteran Owned Embroidery & Screen Print small business. Very much a Patriot but feel like I recently “woke up”. Looking forward to digging in as well as talking with you all!
Lazarus369

Post by Lazarus369 »

Hello Fellow Patriots!! I'm Kimberly, and I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I have been married for more than 30 years, have 3 grown sons and 6 grandchildren. I work for a major hotel chain, and the 14th floor is my second home. At my first home, my Trump flag still flies!!
Sheila43

Post by Sheila43 »

My name is Sheila. I live in Charlottesville, Va. I'm a small business owner that has ALMOST been destroyed by the covid mess released on us by China. I had 6 employees and a brick and mortar shop and now down to myself only trying to survive online after having to close the physical shop. I love our President and our country. I appreciate sites like this so much. It's encouraging to hear from like minded folks fighting for the same passion.
ChosenbyGod

Post by ChosenbyGod »

Hello My name is Myrna Cruz
I'm currently in Brooklyn, New York caring for my elderly Father. Seven years ago I moved to Florida following the foot steps of my grandchilden.

What an amazing time time to be a Patriot.

Almighty God blessed us with an amazing President Trump making America and the world great again.

Buckel your seats we are going in
ChosenbyGod

Post by ChosenbyGod »

Hello My name is Myrna Cruz
I'm currently in Brooklyn, New York caring for my elderly Father. Seven years ago I moved to Florida following the foot steps of my grandchilden.

What an amazing time time to be a Patriot.

Almighty God blessed us with an amazing President Trump making America and the world great again.

Buckel your seats we are going in for a ride.
ConnieS

Post by ConnieS »

Hi, my name is Connie and live in Woodbine, MD. I am a wife and mother. I love my Country, miss hearing from President Trump, but grateful to all the Patriots that are working to help him and keep us informed.
breckgirl7

Post by breckgirl7 »

Hi ,my name is Margaret Harris from Wayne County Michigan.
lmalone

Post by lmalone »

Liz Asheville, NC
Digitalsylvr

Post by Digitalsylvr »

My sign in is DigitalSylvr

Not sure how I came up with that except my hair is silver and I've been in IT for 35 years.

My name is Pat Sagers and I live in Bend Oregon. I do a lot of things, but my profession for 35 years has been Windows IT engineering and I'm at retirement age.

I'm a born again Christian and I consider myself a Patriot as this is God's country.

I was not a full blown Trump guy in the beginning, but he has won me over is about a dozen different ways. A fighter like no other. He was picked and he was the right man.

So thank you and I am so glad to be here.

Return to “Discussion”