Why February 1st is when it all starts - Executive Order 13848 goes into effect!

vinnie97

Re: Why February 1st is when it all starts - Executive Order 13848 goes into effect!

Post by vinnie97 »

Yea, West Point itself is infected with leftist radicals. Month's half over now. Other than a barely acquitted 2nd Trump impeachment (and strange goings on at the WH), I'm having trouble seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Jeriayoung

Re: Why February 1st is when it all starts - Executive Order 13848 goes into effect!

Post by Jeriayoung »

“February 1st everything starts to happen?” I’ve seen and heard nothing! If nothing happens by the end of March, I’m done with hoping this fraudulent election will be corrected. I’ll always keep praying for my country but I’m not going to keep following prediction posts that never actually come to fruition. 😞
BHorner

Post by BHorner »

Who is left in the Trump Admin to execute this Executive Order? Not the special forces.

In the meantime, the destruction of America continues. Facebook, Google, and Twitter continues to silence the conservatives and Australia. Media continues their fake news. Bill Gates and Fauci continues their crime against humanity. Biden and Pelosi continue to enrich themselves. It just seemed to get worse.

People are suffering. Almost 1,000 are now dead from the vaccine. I will save every good people for these corrupt officials. No one seems to be doing anything.

This is not happening.
xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

BHorner wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:26 pm Who is left in the Trump Admin to execute this Executive Order? Not the special forces.

In the meantime, the destruction of America continues. Facebook, Google, and Twitter continues to silence the conservatives and Australia. Media continues their fake news. Bill Gates and Fauci continues their crime against humanity. Biden and Pelosi continue to enrich themselves. It just seemed to get worse.

People are suffering. Almost 1,000 are now dead from the vaccine. I will save every good people for these corrupt officials. No one seems to be doing anything.

This is not happening.
You are incorrect! There is a lot going on behind the scenes and the military is in full control, it is your choice to believe it or not but just because you don't see it or believe it does not mean it is not happening.

Facts to think about and ponder...

* Gen Michael Flynn Pardon by President Trump.

In less than 6 hours after Gen Michael Flynn was pardoned by President Trump, he had his full security clearance for full access to the pentagon, the same as he had before when he was the United States National Security Advisor under President Trump.

-

* Charles Flynn (Army Lieutenant General) promoted on Jan 26th to command US Army Pacific.

Do you really think Joe Biden would have allowed Charles Flynn to be promoted to command US Army Pacific if he was really in charge?

-

* Over 500 arrests made in child sex trafficking ring in recent days.

Do you really think this would be happening if Joe Biden was really in control?

-

* All the CEO's stepping down the first week that President Trump's Executive order 13848 went into effect?

Do you think it's a coincidence that this is happening?

Here is the list: https://www.resignation.info/list

-

* If the democrats are really in control why are they so fearful of Donald J. Trump?

* And why did try to impeach a private citizen and fail?

-

Don't be fooled by what "you" see. Don't be fooled by the fake main stream media. We understand not everyone will "wake up".

Ask yourself these common sense questions...

Do You really think Biden is in control?

Do you really think he is going to be allowed to destroy this country after all the hard work that has been done over the last 4 years?

Do you really think there is no plan in place after all the messages President Trump has given us recently?

Do you really think the military is not in full control just because "you" can't see it or because "you" don't believe it?

If you answer yes to one or more of these question is shows that you are sleeping and that you are being deceived and fooled.

And if you answer yes to one or more of these question we will pray that you wake up, and open your eyes so you can see the truth! God Bless You!
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
vinnie97

Post by vinnie97 »

Well, the $2 trillion boondoggle was passed, with HR1 (election fraud codified), gun grabbing, and amnesty on the agenda! I am feeling pretty asleep these days with all that's seemingly transpiring.

Return to “Political News”