From Global Currency Reset to Great Reset

xotrevor
Site Admin

From Global Currency Reset to Great Reset

Post by xotrevor »

It doesn’t matter what the issue seems to be, the cabal will jump onboard.

For our Global Currency Reset, they match us with their Great Reset.

They call their storms and floods “climate change,” running away with that issue. We call them weather warfare.

Search on some sacred word in Google Images and chances are you’ll have to wade through several pages of rock bands of the same name or dark movies with the same title. I dunno. I think there’s method in that.

Shoot to kill in Ascension, Texas. No one leaves Ascension alive. That kind of thing?

I’m surprised they haven’t found a way to corrupt #MeToo.

We know how hip hop was corrupted. (1) We can see satanic influences in more and more Hollywood presentations, with more and more Hollywood actors flaunting it.

We’ve faced a growing, coordinated attack of the dark upon whatever they conceive of as the Light since the Second World War.

And it’s taking a great deal to wake us up to that fact. People just do not want to believe that their government is capable of wanting to kill them all off. But the sad truth is it is and it does.

Much of what we regarded as “conspiracy theory” is being shown to be true: The JFK assassination, 9/11, “Osama bin Laden,” mass shootings, pandemics, etc.

Unfortunately for Team Dark, time has run out. The Piscean Age is finishing with an expulsion of darkness. Not of dark people but of dark-ness. The Aquarian Age won’t support it.

In the explosion of Light that Ascension involves, the dark will find it hard-to-impossible to continue. (2) Once the decision to go has been made at soul level, I understand that the outcome nowadays quickly follows.

I remember what life was like in the Fifties. Peaceful. Happy. Productive. Never mind that everyone was probably exhausted from a Depression and a war. Never mind that they probably fought behind closed doors.

All I knew of it outside my family was peace and happiness. I could leave my bike on the lawn. It was unthinkable that anyone would take it. Doors were never locked and no one even gave it a thought. We just barged in everywhere. It was how things were.

So I know it’s possible. And I hear from the Mother that it’s inevitable because it’s her Plan. I look forward to the return of peace, not just locally but all around the planet.

Steve Beckow
American Patriots Forum
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”