COVID VACCINE DEATH REPORT

xotrevor
Site Admin

COVID VACCINE DEATH REPORT

Post by xotrevor »

Evidence of millions of deaths and serious adverse events resulting from the experimental COVID-19 injections

P U R P O S E

The purpose of this report is to document how all over the world millions of people have died, and
hundreds of millions of serious adverse events have occurred, after injections with the experimental
mRNA gene therapy. We also reveal the real risk of an unprecedented genocide.

F A C T S

We aim to only present scientific facts and stay away from unfounded claims. The data is clear and
verifiable. Over one hundred references can be found for all presented information, which is provided
as a starting point for further investigation.

C O M P L I C I T Y

The data suggests that we may currently be witnessing the greatest organized mass murder in the
history of our world. The severity of this situation compels us to ask this critical question: will we rise
to the defense of billions of innocent people? Or will we permit personal profit over justice, and be
complicit? Networks of lawyers all over the world are preparing class-action lawsuits to prosecute all
who are serving this criminal agenda. To all who have been complicit so far, we say: There is still time
to turn and choose the side of truth. Please make the right choice.

W O R L D W I D E

Although this report focuses on the situation in the United States, it also applies to the rest of the
world, as the same type of experimental injections with similar death rates - and comparable systems
of corruption to hide these numbers - are used worldwide. Therefore we encourage everyone around
the world to share this report. May it be a wake-up call for all of humanity.

READ FULL REPORT: https://url.americanpatriotsforum.com/C ... ath-Report
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”