AZ State Sen. Rogers: ‘The Audit Is Coming Guys, I Promise You… This Is Real

xotrevor
Site Admin

AZ State Sen. Rogers: ‘The Audit Is Coming Guys, I Promise You… This Is Real

Post by xotrevor »

Arizona Republican State Sen. Wendy Rogers has delivered an update on the audit in Maricopa County.

In a series of tweets, Rogers said the Arizona audit report is coming and that “this is real.”

“The audit is coming guys, I promise you. I get a lot of comments asking and people think I can speed it up but I can’t speed it up. It is a process and it is coming. Also – other information is coming out I can’t disclose. Just know that it is all going to happen and this is real. Keep the faith. Make sure YOUR state is doing an audit because when our audit comes out the next steps are to get this done in other states. Start pushing that now,” Rogers wrote in two tweets.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich has opened an investigation into the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors for defying a subpoena from the Arizona Senate.

The GOP-led subpoenas demanded that the board “turn over ballots, routers, and other records,” Business Insider reported.

Brnovich sent notice to Maricopa County with a request for a written response from the county’s Board of Supervisors by 5 p.m. on August 20.

The release of the final report on the audit in Maricopa County is being delayed again after three members of the team tested positive for coronavirus.

In a statement announcing the news, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said she expects the full report to be complete by next Monday.

“The team expected to have the full draft ready for the Senate today, but unfortunately Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and two other members of the five-person audit team have tested positive for COVID-19 and are quite sick. The Senate legal team will meet Wednesday to start reviewing the draft report,” Fann wrote in her statement.

Arizona Republican Party Chairwoman Kelli Ward gave an update last week on the election audit in Maricopa County.

“Now, opponents of the audit are apparently anxious about that report too. They can’t wait. In the last 24 hours Democrat Secretary of State, radical, leftist, progressive, Trump supporter hating Katie Hobbs released what she named a “report on the partisan review of the 2020 general election in Maricopa County”, the media, they dubbed it a prebuttal. In other words, she’s making up stories to misinform and mislead the public, as usual. The ridiculous, ridiculous Maricopa County Recorder, who’s been vocal in his disdain for the audit, put out an open letter to Maricopa County, hilariously pious. Remember, he doesn’t want attention. He wants the office to be boring again, but he did have time to put on makeup and head over to CNN and MSNBC, to avoid any attention. Of course, these fantasies were sent out to their liberal allies in the media and rolled out at the press conference by a supposedly nonpartisan group. I’m sure no sane person read Richard’s 38 Page manifesto and even fewer watched their performance,” Ward said.

“Am I in a time warp here? These opponents are responding to the audit before the report is even been given to the State Senate. Do they have a crystal ball? Can they see into the future? I don’t think so. But what they do have is smoke and mirrors. Hobbs tried to criticize the audit for not having adequate security procedures, but many, many observers praise the audit for how secure it was. It was much greater security than ever existed at the Maricopa County tabulation center. Of course, Hobbs fails to comment on the breach of the Maricopa County election system that occurred shortly before the election. Hey Katie, omissions are also lies,” the chairwoman said.

“The Maricopa county recorders, open letter. Oh, it is as sad, a communication as I’ve ever seen, that has come from an elected official. It’s filled with numerous woe is me anecdotes, and undeserved, unfounded, and even egregious attacks on audit contractors. ironically, there is a section titled, “I was never anti audit.” OMG, he’s a comedian. Actions speak louder than words Stevie. This county recorder has tried to hinder the audit at every step of the way. It’s embarrassing he’s a Republican. Responding ahead of time to a report that has yet to be filed is not responsible governing. These two sets of documents were very, very long, lengthy and they were released at the same time. This is not a response to the audit. It is a naked attempt to control the narrative,” she said.
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”