No One Told The Founding Fathers It Was All Going To Be Okay

xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

I must first admit that I received this inspiration from other patriots; they crystallized what I had been thinking for the last few months. Steve Bannon, and Candace Owens to be exact.

I decided to write this article after several interactions with friends, family, and other patriots who I believe have got this all wrong. They are sitting back and waiting on Trump to do something. And, I must admit I have been guilty of this at times.

Trump is one man. He cannot do it all.

Here is what I’ve been hearing — Nothing is going on! Nothing will happen! I’m not going to the rally because it might be dangerous! No one will ever be held accountable! I can’t do anything! I’m only one person and can’t make a difference! The media is corrupt! (duh!) Look at what Twitter is doing! I hate the media, but I still watch Fox News (what?).

Only 3% of the American colonists were involved in the American Revolution at any one time. These are the farmers, the shopkeepers, the lawyers, the Patriots who stood up to the alleged almighty King George.

There was no one holding the Founding Father's hands when they went up against the greatest empire in the world, telling them it would be okay in the end. There was no one at Normandy, the Battle of the Bulge, the Frozen Chosin, Iwo Jima, Fallujah, telling them everything would be alright.

There was only fight and spirit, and the will to live and see it through to the end, consequences be damned. Because, the cause was something they believed in.

They were fighting for their homes, their families, their freedom.

Today, we are doing the same.

This is a full-on invasion by Communist China. They mean to enslave us. They are being enabled by traitors in our midst.

China cannot defeat us collectively. They can only pick us off, one by one, lock us down, make us wear a mask. They can only attempt to control, but they can’t control 100 million of us, only if we let them.

Here is my advice to patriots — don’t complain on Twitter, be a Twitter warrior to stiffen the spine of fellow Americans. Call, write, demonstrate outside the offices (if you’re close enough) of your representatives, state and local. Form a group of fellow Patriots for communication purposes…in other words — organize. Buy a weapon and learn how to use it. Don’t give the legacy media (including Fox News) a click or a view on the TV. Turn it off…learn to live without it – there are alternatives, It might take a little more work, but its worth it to demonetize these evil people. Go to a rally! Go to the rally on the 6th in DC, even if you don’t have the resources, make it work.

Take personal risk, for your children, your grandchildren.

No one can tell you how this will end. But I can tell you legions of Patriots are fighting in their own way.

Be one of the 3%.

Your ancestors will smile on you.

Author: Todd Wood
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”