Obedience is the key

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

Obedience is the key

Post by xotrevor »

Obedience is the key that will unlock the opportunities that God (Elohim) calls us to, but it's our choice whether or not we obey Him and use the keys He has given us to unlock the opportunities He has for us in order for us to be used by him and for His purpose.

Obedience to God (Elohim) and His commands never result in consequences, reward is always the result of our obedience to God (Elohim) and His commands. Consequences are the direct result of our disobedience to God (Elohim's) commands.

I am so grateful that I obeyed God (Elohim) on September 20th, 2020 to build American Patriots Forum, our library of intel, documents and information. I am grateful that I obeyed God (Elohim) on November 20th, 2021 to build American Patriot Social, our freedom of speech platform, and I am grateful that I obeyed God (Elohim) on September 12th, 2022 to build our own alternative video platform on American Patriot Social. To stand back and see all that God (Elohim) has done, is currently doing and will do in the future through what He has commanded me to build leaves me beyond speechless. The truth we are sharing, the amount of people who are learning the truth and waking up to what has really been taking place in our nation for decades is absolutely amazing. And the best part is that God (Elohim) knew all along what he was doing and what the end result would be, He just needed a faithful servant to step up and to obey Him and take action to do what needed to be done. It's a great honor to be chosen for such a task as this for such a time as this to be used by God (Elohim) in a movement that will help people learn the truth and as a result keep our nation free and safe, in the process preserve and secure our God given rights and freedoms for our children, our grand children, our great-grandchildren and many generations to come.

Trevor Winchell
9-22-2022
American Patriots Forum
American Patriot Social
Remnant of The Republic
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”