President Trump's Plan A, Plan B, + The Legit United States Military

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

President Trump's Plan A, Plan B, + The Legit United States Military

Post by xotrevor »

His plan to legally follow the rule of law back into office according to the Constitution.

For every person who has to ask why nothing is happening or why this is taking so long, it's a sure sign that you are not fully awake. I've said it before, and I will say it again, that according to the plan President Trump and his team needs at least 70% of the people in America awake and aware to the truth of what has really been taking place in our country for decades. President Trump and his team "undoing" all the evil they have put in place over the last five or six decades, and draining the swamp that is extremely deep and wide does not happen overnight, in fact, it doesn't happen over a short period of time, it takes months and months sometimes even some years to drain this deep and wide swamp for good. But the way things are going and what we are living through, it had to be done this way because if this did not get done now (draining the deep State swamp for good) our great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren would have to deal with the same evil and corrupt deep state all over again and probably much, much worse. So again, instead of asking why nothing is happening or complaining about why it's taking so long and how it's affecting or interfering with your life etc, focus on what you can do to get involved to help to make a difference.

And honestly, President Trump's return depends a lot on the actions of the people. President Trump did his part now he is relying on the people to step up and do their part. And when I say the people I'm not talking about just regular citizens, I'm also talking about the people who are elected in the state legislatures because they are the people who are elected who can really make a difference in each of the states. So if you have a majority of the state legislatures who are not doing what they were elected to do by the people who elected them, like the legislature in the State of Michigan, then things are going to take longer. But we always have to remember regardless of what the people do or don't do and regardless if the legislature does what they were elected to do or not, God is still in control and everything happens according to His plan and His time, and it's very, very important to remember that above everything.

I have said for several months now that I do believe based on the Intel and information that I have and that I research that President Trump's main plan is to utilize the 22nd amendment but in order for that to happen he needs the people meaning the state legislators to do their job to get the election to decertified within a certain time frame. I wrote an article explaining exactly how things have to be time wise in order for President Trump to utilize the 22nd amendment. And in my article I mentioned how the 2020 election cannot be decertified before the current presidential term reaches it the halfway point meaning the last 2 years of the term, that is how the 22nd amendment is written. So therefore the 2020 election cannot be decertified before January 20th of 2023. Because if the 2020 election does get decertified before January 20th 2023 then the 22nd amendment will not be able to be utilized by President Trump however if the 2020 election gets the certified anytime after January 20th 2023 at 12:01 a.m. then he can utilize the 22nd amendment and I believe that's what he really wants to do, and I also believe that is one of his main plans, but again everything has to happen all the right time and the people need to do their part meaning the state legislatures.

I do believe using the 22nd amendment is what plan A is for President Trump. And plan B I do believe is President Trump will run for president again in 2024 "if" the state legislatures don't do what they need to do and things don't happen and if the 2020 election does not get the decertified by a certain number of states in a certain time frame I do believe President Trump will run for President again in 2024 even though we know that he rightfully won and was dually re-elected in 2020. And I would not be surprised from some inside information I have that President Trump is going to go ahead and announce on July 4th of 2022 that he is running for President in 2024 (but it's going to be mostly for optics). And you need to understand when I say it's going to be mostly for optics. As I mentioned before I do believe President Trump's plan A is to utilize the 22nd amendment but right now since optics are so huge he needs the deep state to not be focused on his plan A but rather on his possible plan B. So if he comes out and says that he is running for President in 2024 on July 4th of 2022 of course that will drive the Deep State crazy, but it will also take their mind and their focus off the fact that he might have another plan to return to office before 2024.

And I do believe that devolution is currently happening, and I also believe that "if" President Trump is not able to utilize the 22nd amendment and "if" things get really, really bad before 2024 I do believe it's already been planned and predetermined that the military will come in basically take over continuity of government. Now I can't say that I know exactly what those stipulations would be to where the military would come in and take over the continuity of government I'm sure that President Trump and the military have this already planned out every single step of the plan long before the 2020 election, but I do believe that is kind of like a "REDLINE" safeguard. But to be totally and blatantly honest at the end of the day I don't think there's a single thing that's happening right now that President Trump is not aware of or did not know was going to happen as I do believe that he has known the deep State playbook from day one. I do believe there is a person on the inside who has been informing President Trump of their every move in the deep state has no idea who it is, and I'm sure that's driving them crazy as well. And that is why President Trump has been able to successfully counter just about every move they have tried to make.

And I do believe that devolution is currently happening, and I also believe that "if" President Trump is not able to utilize the 22nd amendment and "if" things get really, really bad before 2024 I do believe it's already been planned and predetermined that the military will come in basically take over continuity of government. Now I can't say that I know exactly what those stipulations would be to where the military would come in and take over the continuity of government I'm sure that President Trump and the military have this already planned out every single step of the plan long before the 2020 election, but I do believe that is kind of like a "REDLINE" safeguard. But to be totally and blatantly honest at the end of the day I don't think there's a single thing that's happening right now that President Trump is not aware of or did not know was going to happen as I do believe that he has known the deep State playbook from day one. I do believe there is a person on the inside who has been informing President Trump of their every move in the deep state has no idea who it is, and I'm sure that's driving them crazy as well. And that is why President Trump has been able to successfully counter just about every move they have tried to make.

If president Trump does decide to announce on July 4th, 2022 that he is running for president in 2024, like I said before it will be strictly for optics. And when I say it will be strictly for optics I mean that he will announce he his running for president in 2024 primarily to cause the deep state to expedite their evil and corrupt plan and use all the ammunition they have between now and the midterm election in November. Think of it this way, when you sit and stare at a blade of grass for a few hours you can't see it growing but you know that over a period of days it actually is growing because it needs to be cut every so often. For many years the deep state moved forward with their plans very slowly and methodically over time because it was very hard for people to see what they were doing. But over the course of the last several years President Trump has purposely been doing things to cause them to expedite their dark, evil and corrupt plans in order to expose the truth of their actions and it has caused people to see what they are doing very easily. And when the deep state has to expedite their plan not only does it make it easy for people to wake up to the truth of what they are really doing, but often times as we have seen recently they make foolish mistakes in the process which just wakes more and more people up.

Just stop and think for a moment, all the things they tried to do to get President Trump removed from office. Think about all the things they have thrown at him pretty much from the time he announced he was running for President up until even the current day, in fact they are still trying to get him charged in connection with the rally on January 6th at the Capitol.

And stop and think about this, they even tried to impeach him after he was technically out of office. I mean, the amount of time and effort they have put forth to try to get him removed from office or make it so that he can't run for office should tell ever everyone everything they need to know. They realize that President Trump is dismantling their evil and corrupt system for good and there is nothing they can do to stop it, even though they try day after day.

And now they are going to subpoena president Trump and the partner company of Truth Social. Why do you think they are doing this? They're doing it because they are in full panic mode and all this just goes to show that they are not in control because people who are in control they do not have to do things like this.

I do believe over the next several days weeks and months we are going to see more and more Intel and information drip out faster and faster like we have never seen before.

If you would like the link to the article that I wrote explaining the 22nd Amendment, please send me a message.

Enjoy the show,

Trust God, trust His plan, trust His timing!

God Bless you, God Bless your family, God Bless America

WWG1WGA

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
American Patriot Social
6/30/2022
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”