Elon Buys Twitter, Now What?

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

Elon Buys Twitter, Now What?

Post by xotrevor »

The fact that Elon Musk bought Twitter does not change anything here at American Patriot Social. As you know, the growth, purpose, importance or relevance of our platform is not determined by the world, the news, big tech other platforms or anything else for that matter. The growth, purpose, importance or relevance of our platform is determined by God according to His will and His purpose for American Patriot Social.

As I have mentioned many times, Our platform was founded on the core principles of truth according to the written Word of God.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32 (KJV)

And as I have also mentioned many times, On American Patriot Social there won't ever be any censoring, shadow-banning, blocking, deleting, or restriction of your First Amendment right ever!

We are a free speech platform for all Patriots from of all political stripes and all different origins. No matter the color of your skin or your ethnic background, or your political party affiliation, you will be welcome to join our platform to speak freely and engage in active discussions without restriction of your first amendment rights. You will always have the freedom to share the truth uncensored, unrestricted, and unbiased in accordance to your first amendment right.

I founded American Patriot Social because I was tired of being censored and silenced on other platforms for speaking the truth.

Starting in the year 2020, the pendulum of tyranny, dictatorship, control and censorship has swung dangerously far to the left. Silicon Valley, the mainstream media, Big Tech and the evil and demonic far left have begun to forcibly silence voices that do not align with their evil, tyrannical, and woke ideology. Big Tech platforms demonetize, throttle, restrict, censor and even cancel those who stray from their mainstream narrative to stand for what is right and to speak the TRUTH. They are not just censoring content or silencing our freedom of speech, they are literally trying to take away our right to speak freely by determining what can and cannot be said. By controlling how information is shared, they control the narrative. They control the media. They control the future. They control you.

We stood up and we took action on November 20th, 2021 against the tyranny, the dictatorship, and the control of mainstream media, Big Tech and the evil and demonic far left. We created an alternative free speech platform that is 100% owned and operated by us and hosted on servers that we own and control so that we can never be shut down by those who are trying to take away our God-given right to speak freely.

To see what God is doing through this platform and to see how He is moving leaves me absolutely speechless. More and more people are joining every single day, and our members are enjoying the ability to speak the truth freely without restriction, according to their First Amendment right. God will always get all the honor, all the glory, and all the praise! The amount of truth that is being shared on our Patriot platform is beyond amazing. With each passing day, more and more people are joining and speaking the truth without restriction, and it is AWESOME!

Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey strangled our right to free speech and is the very reason AMERICAN PATRIOT SOCIAL exists. Without the crushing oppression and virtue signaling from Big Tech tyrants, people around the world wouldn't be migrating over to AMERICAN PATRIOT SOCIAL for its free-thinking, freedom of Speech Platform for all Patriots!

As we move forward in this information war we are fighting it is crucial that all of us do our part to share the information we find, we are digital soldiers, we are citizen journalists, we are the news now, and we are making a difference because we control the flow of news and information and not the mainstream media. We now have the ability to control our freedom and not live our lives according to a corrupt narrative or agenda.

According to our first amendment right as Americans, every person in this nation has the right to speak freely without restriction, regardless if people like or agree with what we have to say. And nobody has the right to silence us or restrict what we say just because they don't like it or agree with it.

Ever since I founded our new freedom of speech platform American Patriot social, I have learned a great deal about what true freedom of speech is.

It's a fact that we are always going to have people that disagree with what we say or people who don't like what we say, regardless if we are right or if we are wrong. We must learn how to overcome our differences by respecting the right to free speech of others, and we can do that by understanding that we are not always going to agree on everything with others, but regardless we must never restrict our hinder their freedom to speak, and we must learn to respect what others say even when we don't like it or agree with it.

It is actually healthy for a person who disagrees with us to be able to voice the reason they disagree with us publicly and freely, according to their first amendment right. And as long as it is done in a respectful and peaceful manner that is not degrading or belittling it will cause positive growth and as a result the line of communication will be open on both sides of the conversation and valuable lessons will be learned and the chance for a common ground understanding will be possible.

It takes a person of integrity, to be able to respond to us in a positive and respectful manner, even if they disagree with us and even if they don’t like what we say.

But people who lack integrity and respect who disagree with us will simply respond to us irrationally as a result of their feelings and emotions with negativity, slander or hateful words that are meant to degrade us or belittle us.

If there is anything that all of us have learned as a nation over the last two plus years is that how important and how valuable our freedom of speech is. With everything that has taken place over the last two years to limit or restrict our right to free speech, we ought to apply what we have learned in our conversations and interactions with other people moving forward.

As I said at the beginning of this article, ever since I founded our freedom of speech platform American Patriot Social in November of 2021, I have learned a great deal about what true freedom of speech is. There have been times when people have posted certain things on our platform that I really had to step back and think about if what they said was appropriate and if removing it would be a violation of their freedom of speech. And as a result of this, it has reshaped my thinking, my outlook, and the way I view free speech. I have a much greater respect for the freedom of speech, especially those who don't like what I have to say or those who don't agree with what I say, regardless if I am right or wrong.

One thing I am proud to say is that it almost 5 months since we launched our freedom of speech platform there has not been a single occurrence of anyone speaking to another person that was disrespectful, hateful or in a way that was done to belittle or degrade another person.

And in fact, we have not had anybody posts or any content whether it was a picture, a videos or text that was either inappropriate, or even degrading or disrespectful.

I would like to encourage everyone to really think before you speak, react or respond to someone who says something or posts something that you do not like or agree with. I would also like to encourage you to think about other people's right to free speech regardless if you like it or agree with it and regardless of what you think about it.

As we all know, or as we ought to know, freedom of speech works both ways, and freedom of speech always involves more than just one person. Freedom of speech is not just about us, our views, or what we think is right, freedom of speech, in fact, involves every person we interact with or communicate with. A mutual respect of our right to speak freely is what bridges the gap between a person who disagrees with us and refuses to communicate with us any longer and a person who will continue speaking to us even thought we may not agree, we have enough respect for each other to agree to disagree, but we set aside our differences as a result of the respect of our right to speak freely.

And if we as a nation want to be able to move forward, and if we as Americans want to be able to respect each other's right to free speech, then we all must take the responsibility to make sure that what we say and how we react and respond to others is in a respectful manner even when we don't like or agree with something that someone said to us or something that someone posted or commented on.

There are many situations where two or more people have had an argument or a disagreement that could have most likely been avoided if all parties involved had a mutual respect for other people's right to speak freely, even if they did not all agree on a particular matter.

When we can respect each other's right to free speech and when we can respect each other as human beings and our fellow Americans we will be able to communicate effectively which will allow us to unite together and work together for the common good of the future of America, its people and our future generations.

Regarding Elon Musk buying Twitter...

Unlike Mr. Musk I don’t answer to anyone outside of God almighty, especially not moneychangers.

Just a few days ago Morgan Stanley was praising Elon’s Boring Company to CNBC. A few weeks before that they were praising his other company Tesla. Morgan Stanley owns 3.7 million Tesla shares equal to about $3.9 billion in value so it should come as no surprise to learn that they are backing Elon’s $44 billion Twitter takeover and praising every company Elon runs.

Many people wrongfully believe that Elon pulled $44 billion out of his bank account and bought Twitter, but that’s not how any of this works. Elon’s moneychanger friends financed over $20 billion of the deal. The moneychangers don’t just throw around $20 billion for no reason.

So who really bought Twitter and who will really be in control? God only knows.

Elon can have Twitter.

If anyone is doomed by Elon Musk buying Twitter it’s Gab, Parler, Gettr, and Truth Social.

The entire value proposition of Gab, Parler, Gettr, and Truth Social was being “not Twitter.” None of them even offer a free speech Terms of Service. In Parler’s case, they bent the knee to Apple and started censoring to get back on the App Store. In Gab's case they have been known to censor certain post that relate to certina issues, Gettr’s case, they ruined their reputation on day one by censoring right-wing political dissidents. Truth Social is a disaster that uses Silicon Valley AI to censor. Its main attraction–President Donald Trump–doesn’t even use his own platform.

I predict that Elon Musk buying Twitter will force the left to balkanize into niche platforms of shared values like the right has. We will see the Gab, Parler, and Gettr of the left pop up, but none of these far left niche platforms will be anything like what we are building here at Americna Patriot Social. I’ve been talking about the fragmentation and decentralization of social media into smaller niche communities for several years now and things are about to accelerate in this area. That’s a good thing. It means Silicon Valley is losing power and fast.

Bloomberg is reporting that Twitter’s source code has now been locked down to make it harder for current employees to make unauthorized changes to the platform. This tells us that Twitter’s Board recognizes the total and complete internal meltdown that is happening right now.

We’ve seen rogue employees and contractors at Twitter before. Remember the time a random contractor, not even an employee, deactivated the account of the President of the United States? Or how about the former Twitter employees who ended up being spies for Saudi Arabia?

Elon now has to deal with 7,500 far-left Twitter employees and I sincerely wish him all the best in absolutely clearing house and starting from scratch by firing every last one of the existing employees. Needless to say, this won’t be an easy task, nor will be upending Twitter’s policies and technology.

Aside from the internal war and struggle that Elon is about to endure at Twitter he will also face a variety of external attacks from the media, the government, the ADL, and Big Tech giants like Apple and Google who control Twitter’s distribution destiny on the app stores.

Apple’s market cap is 2.7 trillion dollars. Don’t think for one second they won’t ban a $44 billion dollar app like Twitter from their app stores. Fortnite is owned by a $28 billion dollar video game giant and was the most popular video game in the world at the time, but that didn’t stop Apple from banning their app from the App Store without blinking. It won’t stop them from banning Twitter either.

The media will give Elon the Trump treatment and call him a “racist bigot nazi white supremacist hater.” They will go after all of his other businesses. There will be leaks from Twitter employees to the press constantly. The ADL and SPLC will create bogus “studies” to show how “toxic” and “harmful” Twitter is and then feed that to the press.

Recently the Biden administration said they would support “reforming Section 230, enacting anti-trust reforms,” and “requiring more transparency” on social media to combat COVID-19 “misinformation.” So now Elon will have to deal with regulators, lawmakers, and the Executive branch.

Then there is the fact that Twitter is totally and completely dependent on third-party infrastructure. They will be attacked at every level of the tech stack from DNS, to hosting providers, app stores, email services, and more. Some of the top investors in Silicon Valley are already predicting this, as if to say they already have these wheels in motion!

When Twitter gets banned from half a dozen banks, Visa, app stores, hosting providers, email services, and more they can get on our level with free speech.

Regardless of what Elon does with Twitter I will be waking up tomorrow and doing the same thing I have been doing for the past five plus months: building American Patriot Social. As long as I’m alive I’ll be building Christian systems and internet infrastructure to defend the Gospel, my family, and our God-given right to speak freely. I’ll also be giving all the glory to God while doing so.

Our vision and mission are simple: to defend the rights and freedoms of all people, Christian values, free speech, free thought, and the free flow of information without restriction and give people the freedom to speak and share the truth based on the facts.

Trevor Winchell
Founder
American Patriot Social
God Bless America
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”