My letter / post to State Rep Annette Glenn, and State Senator Kevin Daley

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

My letter / post to State Rep Annette Glenn, and State Senator Kevin Daley

Post by xotrevor »

State Representative Annette Glenn, Senator Kevin Daley, State Representative Timmy Beson

I am done being nice with people like State Rep Annette Glenn, and State Senator Kevin Daley who both seem to tiptoe around the tough questions that we have but are quick to answer the easy questions. They go on and on about the new election integrity laws that they introduced, worked on without wanting to talk about the 2020 election or getting to the bottom of what really took place so that we can move forward. Both Annette Glenn and Kevin Daley have told me in person to my face that they do not believe there is any election fraud in 2020 based on Ed McBroom's so-called report. But over the last 18 months there has been ample proof from several different sources, even statewide canvassing efforts, that has shown that there was widespread election fraud in more than half the counties across our state.

We have proven that there were more votes than there were registered voters in more than half of the counties in our state we have proven that there were dead voters who voted in the 2020 election, and we have also proven that there were more absentee ballots received and counted than were sent out by the 83 County clerks. Not to mention the fact that Jocelyn Benson was allowed to illegally change the signature verification process for absentee ballots prior to the 2020 election and the state legislature did nothing to change it or rectify it even though they have the power and the authority to do so. And not to mention the lawsuit that was brought against Jocelyn Benson and the Michigan State Legislature in early 2020 by Priorities USA which is a George Soros funded super PAC who just so happened to hire a lawyer Marc Elias from the law firm Perkins Coie which just so happens to be the law firm that was general counsel for Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign, and not to mention that Jocelyn Benson was found guilty in a court of law for illegally changing the signature verification law for absentee ballots and the state legislature knew about it and still did nothing about it even though they had the power and the authority to do so. But yet they refuse to even take a moment of their time to look at the evidence or the proof that we have or even listen.

I am willing to give Timmy Beson the benefit of the doubt not because I went to high school with him, or not because I've known him my whole life, but for the fact that he was just elected to the legislature in 2020, and I truly believe he was pulled into this whole mess in Lansing. And I truly believe that Timmy Beson is doing good things for the people of Michigan, and I also believe that he has the will of the people as his top priority. But State Rep Annette Glenn and State Senator Kevin Daley have been in this game for some years, and they know what's going on, and they continue to go with the flow and refuse to answer the tough questions that the people of Michigan have regarding the 2020 election and other questions that are the most important to the people who elected them.

I have some questions for State Rep Annette Glenn and State Senator Kevin Daley:

1. Why didn't the state legislature do anything to stop Jocelyn Benson in early 2020 to prevent her from illegally changing the signature verification laws for absentee ballots? By the way, Jocelyn Benson was found guilty in a court of law for violating the state's administrative procedures act (APA) on absentee voter signatures. And not only did the Attorney General not do anything to hold her accountable for her actions, and the State Legislature not only knew about it, they did nothing to rectify it or correct it even thought they had the power and authority to do something about, and they did nothing, and the clerks were allowed to use the illegal signature verification process in the 2020 election?

2. Why did the Michigan Legislature enact Public Act 116 of 1954 § 871 which is a legal fiction that enables electoral fraud?

3. Why did the Michigan State House and Senate oversight committee hold hearings addressing the First Tuesday of November electoral irregularities, but they collectively failed to address Public Act 116 of 1954 § 765(5)? View Public Act 116 of 1954 § 765 (5)?

As the legislature know, § 765(5) requires the Clerk to post two public documents on every Election Day at the Opening of the Polls, and following the close of the Polls. Why were these documents never addressed by the Michigan legislative oversight committee in either chamber? By the way, we are still waiting to hear back from Ed McBroom on these numbers. He "claims" that he has them, but that seems very odd since they never addressed this. And if these "documents" do exist, I bet they would not balance to the totals annotated on the absentee ballot tables, especially the tables in Detroit, Wayne County, and Flint just to name a few.

4. Why do we still not have an audit in Michigan after 17+ months even thought we hand-delivered 7,500+ signed affidavits to the state capitol on June 17th, 2021 demanding our Constitutional right to audit the state wide election result of 2020?

5. Regarding, Public Act 116 of 1954 § 765(5), why were 75 percent of the absentee ballot tables (polls) out of balance, inclusive of 25 percent of polls in Wayne County which includes Detroit?

6. Why was this underlying absentee ballot issue (tables and polls) being out of balance regarding Public Act 116 of 1954 § 765(5), not addressed in Ed McBrooms Senate oversight committee report issued in June of 2021?

7. Why did the state auditor general wait over a year to do an audit on the voter rolls?

8. Why is the state auditor general giving us the runaround and nothing but excuses and nonsense when we ask him important questions regarding the 2020 election?

9. Why is Ed McBroom now saying that he has no clue about the lawsuit that was brought against the Secretary of State and the legislature by Priorities USA in early 2020? Case No. 3:19-CV-13188?

10. Why have the clerks, by design, enabled a practiced hand for absent ballot vote tally creation by feeding the one count stack repeatedly through the tabulators?

11. Why were absentee ballot dumps done in the wee morning hours on the first Wednesday of November 2020 in Detroit? (The Two White Vans that delivered pristine absentee ballots that came from the "Chicago warehouse" that had no folds, no creases, and no secrecy sleeve, often called an inner envelope or “privacy sleeve,” and no outer envelope, sometimes called the return envelope.) NOTE: The outer envelope by law is supposed to be signed, sealed and delivered to election officials. Without the outer envelope, not only does it break the chain of custody requirements, but it is also against the law?

12. Why were the polls closed in Detroit, and why did the Wayne County Clerk lock down the TCF center?

13. Why did the Wayne County Clerk refuse and or limit entry to certified MIGOP poll watchers and challengers?

As the state legislature you're our public elected representation in Lansing and as my state rep Annette Glenn and State Senator Kevin Daley, I have the right to ask these questions and I have the right to demand answers to all of the questions.
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”