WHY GOD HAS ALLOWED THE EVENTS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN 2020-2022

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

WHY GOD HAS ALLOWED THE EVENTS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN 2020-2022

Post by xotrevor »

It amazes me, although it shouldn't amaze me at all, how God has connected us with certain people over the last 16 months for His purpose. With each passing day, things that I don't always understand are being revealed to me by God according to His will, His plan, and in His timing. I won't say that I always understand exactly what He tells me to do at the time, but He usually reveals things to me after the fact, and then they make sense to me. Not always knowing why He commands me to do the things that He does has never stopped me from obeying Him. Sometimes the things that He has me do most people would think that I'm crazy or that I've lost my mind, but again that doesn't stop me from pressing forward and obeying God no matter how crazy or how unrealistic it might seem to the world. As we all know, there's been a lot of crazy things that have taken place in our nation in our world over the last 16 months. Many of these things have changed our lives forever and whether we like it or not things are never going to be the same, I truly believe this has been God's plan all along.

For decades, we have been conditioned to conform, we have become complacent, and we have become comfortable in our normal way of life. We have gone from working hard for things towards a common goal that could often take months or even years to accomplish, to having things that we want right away, sometimes in a matter of minutes or even instantly. I truly believe we are all living in a time when God is using our current situation to teach us some very hard but very much needed and valuable lessons about life. He is using the current situation we are facing to teach us to learn to seek Him, to rely on Him, to trust Him, and to trust His will, His plan and His time. The honest fact is whether we like it or not everything that happens in this life happens according to His will, His plan and His time and for no other reason and not a moment before, and there's absolutely nothing we can do to control it or change it, although often times we like to think that we can change things or that we actually have a say in the matter, but we really don't. I often reflect on what we have learned as a nation and as a world as a result of the events that have taken place over the last 16 months, and how these events have changed our mindset and our perspective on life in practically every area. It really doesn't matter if you think that Trump won or if Biden won or even who you voted for because God's plan is much higher above all that.

All the events that we have seen take place are the result of God allowing things to happen according to His will, His plan, and His time. All the events that have taken place are not so much about Republican or Democrat but rather about good versus evil. Over the course of the last 16 months, I've had many people ask me why God is allowing so much evil to happen in this world. My answer to them is very simple, I say to them that all of this is being allowed because God knows that people need to turn to Him, and they many people need to accept His Son Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and He knows that they would not otherwise turn to Him if their lives continued down exactly how everyone wanted their life to happen. And to be honest with you, that is the honest to God truth. A lot of what has been allowed to happen has in fact been allowed specifically to wake people up, and many of us don't even realize it. Like I mentioned earlier, over the past several decades we have been conditioned to conform, we have been conditioned to become complacent, and we have been conditioned to become comfortable in our everyday lives. Stop and think for a moment if the 2020 election had gone like any other election. Stop and think about what we would have not learned about a lot of things that has been going on for decades that has absolutely nothing to do with the election or even politics. Stop and think about all the evil that has been exposed over the last 16 months as a result of "covid" aka the "China virus". Think about all that we've learned and experienced and all the evil and that has been exposed regarding the vaccines and these unconstitutional mandates.

And yes of course everything we've learned about just how flawed our election system is and how it has been flawed for many decades. I truly believe that God is giving all of us, not just Americans but all of humanity a chance to really step back and realize the things in our lives that need to change and not according to our way or our plan or even our time but according to His will, His plan, and His time. I truly believe that this is the Great Awakening and this is a time like we have never ever experienced before. I truly believe we are living in a time that is even far greater than the time during 1776 when our nation was founded. I know it may be very difficult for many of us to wrap our mind around being alive and being a part of American history greater than a time of 1776, but if you stop back and look around at everything that has been and is currently going on everything that's happening everything that's being exposed and the end result of all that I truly believe we find God's will. But the real question, or I should say the real test, is how many of us are actually going to not only listen to God but obey God and be patient and wait for things to happen in His time and not our own time.

I believe that is one of the main tests through all of this is our patience in waiting on God in His time. It might seem a bit odd to many of you that God would wake me up at 4:30 in the morning on Jan 20th, 2022 to give me all these words to write and share but to be honest with you this is not uncommon at all. Over the last three and a half years since I've been a full-time ministry, God has woke me up at all different times during the night and very early morning to give me words to write that He needed me to capture and share with others. It is my hope that these words that I have captured and shared that God gave to me today somehow in one way or another inspires you or encourages you to not only listen to God and to not only obey God but to also take action based on what He is putting on your heart to do today.

I truly believe that great things are coming, and I truly believe that we are on the verge of a major breakthrough and not according to me and not according to the world but according to God. Please continue to pray for us, and we will also continue to pray for you and your family. This is an amazing time to be alive, and we are not here by chance or coincidence, we are all here by the grace of God for His will and His purpose for such a time as this. Please be sure to open your heart and your ears so that you can hear God clearly, and please obey Him. He will give you the strength, He will give you the boldness, and he will give you the courage to stand up and do what's right according to His will, and it will make a huge difference for God's purpose.

God bless you, God bless your family, and God bless America.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots forum
1/20/2022 @ 4:30am

Reading Time: 5:35

Letters: 5,624
Characters: 7,136
Words: 1,399
Sentences: 44
Paragraphs: 10
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”