Having the right mindset for 2022

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

Having the right mindset for 2022

Post by xotrevor »

To be able to comprehend and understand what is, what has, and what will happen in the near future is a mindset. It is not just a standard human mindset but a deep Divine Godly mindset. God is giving all of us the opportunity to have this divine mindset, but the choice is ours whether we want to accept and allow this mindset or not.

Millions of people will reject this mindset because it seems too far-fetched or too impossible because they have been lied to misled and deceived for decades which has left them brainwashed.

Folks, we have all been lied to, misled, and deceived, but it's up to us to seek God and allow this Divine mindset to take over our thought process so that we can understand what is taking place. Those who choose to reject this Divine mindset will never be able to understand or comprehend what is about to happen.

For far too long, our minds have been conditioned to think a certain way about everything that happens in life. And our minds have been conditioned on purpose to be narrow-minded and limited in our thought process and perspective in order for us to accept and comply to the ways of the dark, evil and corrupt ways of the world so that they can control and dictate every aspect of our lives.

Those who choose to reject this divine mindset will think that those of us who have accepted this mindset are crazy and that we've lost our mind. It is my prayer that everyone would seek God and take this opportunity to allow this divine mindset into your thought process.

Even though you may not understand it, or you may not comprehend it, over time you will, but it's important that you do not reject this mindset. The enemy is working overtime to try to infiltrate and corrupt as many of our minds as possible during this time.

We all know that the mind is the battlefield where many battles are fought. The battle in our mind that we are all fighting right now is much different from any other battle we have ever fought.

We all need to remember that we are at war, but this battle we are all facing is not a physical battle, this is a spiritual battle. And just as the Bible talks about in Ephesians 6, this battle is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness and high places.

And it is for that reason that the enemy is trying to infiltrate as many of our minds as he can because of the opportunity that God is giving all of us to accept this Divine mindset so that we can see clearly and be able to understand what is happening and what is about to be revealed.

For those who choose to allow this Divine mindset, you will be thankful and grateful that you made the choice when the opportunity was presented to you by God. I know that some people who read this will think this is crazy talk, but this is not crazy talk at all, this is what God spoke to me to share.

Be blessed and do not resist what you feel in your heart God is speaking to you. I pray that you listen to God, so you can hear Him clearly, I pray that you obey Him and allow His will to be done in your life according to His time and according to His purpose for your life.

Trevor Winchell
12/26/2021
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”