THE WHEAT AND THE TARES WILL BE REVEALED (POLITICAL CANDIDATES)

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

THE WHEAT AND THE TARES WILL BE REVEALED (POLITICAL CANDIDATES)

Post by xotrevor »

Be sure to listen to God for wisdom and discernment regarding those who are not telling the truth and those who are not true patriots, the "Tares". Don't take my word for it and don't take anyone else's word for it, Let God show you! That is the only way you will know the truth when it comes directly from God. People can say that others are lying and that this is not true and that is not true, but none of that matters, what truly matters is what God shows you and what God speaks to your heart. Do not get caught up in the middle of the people who are trying to defend themselves, remember people who are honest and people who are telling the truth NEVER have to defend themselves EVER! Only people who are not honest and not telling the truth need to defend themselves. And the people who are not honest and not telling the truth, their actions will align with what God is showing you and speaking to you. It's called wisdom and discernment from God.

What I have been noticing is those who were standing up and taking action to make a difference long before they announced they were running for office (Wheat) and those who only started standing up and taking action after they announced they were running for office (Tares). It clearly shows their true motives and intentions, and I truly believe this is what will make the difference and set those who are true patriots who have good motives and intention apart from those who don't.

It's literally like the difference between the (Wheat) and the (Tares) mentioned in Matthew 13.

Matthew 13:24-30 King James Version

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
11/9/2021
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”