The Panic in DC movie we are all watching!

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

The Panic in DC movie we are all watching!

Post by xotrevor »

I have said this before, but I will say it again for those who did not read it.

For those of us who are awake, we know that the person who is currently "playing" Joe Biden, who is currently "playing" the "fake" president in this movie we are all watching. But for those who are still sleeping, has it ever occurred to you that our real and dually elected President, Donald J Trump has allowed this to happen and is at the helm of every decision and every scene in this movie that is being made to have the "actor" Joe Biden do all these crazy and ridiculous things to wake up and show those who are sleeping what it would have been like if the "real" Joe Biden would have been in the White House? Stop and think for a moment about all the crazy things the "actor" Joe Biden has done since Jan 20th. None of this is happening by chance, this is all happening exactly according to the plan and the movie script that is being directed by our real President Donald J. Trump. But don't take my word for it, watch and see what happens over the next several weeks and months. I won't ever say I told you so, but I will say that you should have listened to me, taken my advice and believed what I was saying was the truth based on the facts of what has taken place and what will continue to take place over the next several weeks and months until this movie is done.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”